2x DROP RATE nth?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryll, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Cypharr Committed Player

Thank you for a good 5 minutes within my chaotic life atm.

[IMG]
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

[IMG]
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They were let go too.
    • Like x 3
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The sad thing is, looking at the current level of communication, that seems entirely plausible. :(
    • Like x 2
  5. Bowieite Active Player

Is anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me...
    • Like x 2
  6. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

Angeliana is indeed the person “managing” the forums. She removed my last thread and gave me a warning for “profanity” imagine! in 2024 - when the entire world is online. Child **** and the sickest s*** you can imagine is all online to see. Yet… someone charged with communicating with players, is concerned with a word or two, (that were also spelt using ***** no actual profanity was used) rather than addressing the concerns raised on the forums.

The forums are 100% being monitored! All your requests/concerns etc are falling on deaf (eyes) you’re all being mugged by this company. They couldn’t gaf about your loyalty, or time. They just want you to keep spending, spending, spending. And have no interest in what crap they produce in-order to get your money. Look at the NEW BB. The lava skin from 2011 is now an item to be purchased LOLOLOLOL!!!
    • Like x 4
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Heh hopefully Mepps didn’t leave his lunch in the office fridge. I imagine it’s a fully formed life form by now :(
    • Like x 2
  8. Ryll Committed Player

Of course they are still monitoring the forums. Did you honestly believe a multi-million dollar company would leave forums online if they weren't watching them on some level?
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'd wager sentient sandwich mold would do a better job as community manager.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was banking on them shutting it off until they hire a permanent community manager. Might as well since the forums has become an echo chamber.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ryll Committed Player

Its still a very real possibility.
    • Like x 2
  12. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

I’ve no idea why you replied to this. All you did was state something I’d already stated. When what I was actually stating - was that the absolute silence that’s occurring, is being done purposefully! When people are in this thread, wondering if there are actually any devs even left in the office/working from home etc; and there clearly are devs “managing” just choosing to ignore. AND… to not inform of upcoming events. Apparently that’s the job of the forum users now.
  13. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

You ain’t wrong. They think they slick responding to certain people’s threads and ignoring all the others. That’s crazy. They rather be more concerned fixing feat bugs and a damn world boss bug than be fixing powerset bugs, trail movement style bugs, and pretty much anything that people have to pay for in order to get related bugs is beyond me. They are seriously out here selling broken items in marketplace.
    • Like x 2
  14. Ryll Committed Player

I asked you if you genuinely believed if they were not monitoring the forums. They said they were going to be. When Mepps was let go, there was no post here but the community still new.

So from my perspective, you were surprised to see your thread get removed....by someone who said they were still monitoring the forums.....and now you are stomping your feet about it.

That puts you right about the same level as the flat earthers in my book.
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I won’t be surprised if they shut down the forums maybe for good in a few months from now.
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

There you go everyone :)

You finally got your 2x nth metal bonus! ^-^

Ask and you shall receive! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  17. C0de Well-Known Player

I can't believe people actually still care about these meaningless events like 2x when you don't even know if you'll still have your characters 3 months from now. It's like no matter how much disrespect you get from people who clearly hate you, you still ask for more. Yet if this was in real life people are quick to cut or ghost someone for basically anything. At this point, the people continuing to fund this company don't actually care about lack of anything. They just see the game running and that's enough for them. Simpletons

I truly believe gamer's are the most easily exploitable people on the planet. No backbone, no line in the sand, nothing to stand for.
    • Like x 1