Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Crowman, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

Mouseover does show different Allies, but Allies are not Showing in the Owned Allies page.
    • Like x 3
  2. marxus Committed Player

This bug was confirmed over a month ago and there's still no update or solution?
    What is going on with the Devs?
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At least 15 of them were let go.
  4. madnus New Player

Is that good or bad?
  5. madnus New Player

that whole tab is messed up for me
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

People losing their jobs is never good.
  7. madnus New Player

oh, thats not true at all, but I get what you mean
  8. Cypharr Committed Player

Just as the voice chat has been rectified its certified this will be looked after too. It's a time matter how long should be the question. They never inform us on bug resolution only on major updated and improvement. Take focus of the tab then revisit it in a on a later. date.
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It seems to be working today. Can anyone else confirm?

Never mind. It worked like a dozen times in a row for me and then stopped working again. Guess I was just getting lucky with them randomly showing up several times without it glitching out.

EDIT: Hmmmm, I am now noticing a trend. It works until I open my feats menu. Maybe other UIs somehow interfere?
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Still not working. The reason for this bug must be something they added in the files to get ready for next gen update. They more than likely won't get fixed until the update drops. Which why they don't give a crap about it at all right now it's not a priority. They have been dropping small changes here and there and adding files to get ready for the update for next gen. Somethings will be broken till the update happens
  11. Crowman Active Player

Exemple? please? u got screenshots or any related about a next update?
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This needs to be fixed already.
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Would like an update
  14. AerynDC Developer

Owned Allies should be visible once again in the next game update.
    • Like x 5
  15. Exclusive New Player

I see and respect the work Can I ask? As a Developer do you notice the other aspects of the game away from PvE ?
    • Like x 1
  16. Kaistyle2 New Player

Is there an ETA for the update that will have this fix within it?
    • Like x 2
  17. iLazy Well-Known Player

Good question.
    Probably it's this week, with the release of the new base (rumors saying it arrives at 108th) or with bad luck with the next episode update. What is at least 2 weeks away. Or more.
    • Like x 1