Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Why does it say the event “available for 9 more days” ? That means it ends on a Tuesday… instead of Wednesday…
    Were are loosing 1 day???
    • Like x 1
  2. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Anyone? Know?
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I love the new walls and doorways but is there any chance we could get doors that are aligned to one side or the other and not dead center so that we could arrange them like this?
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

also, can we get lower topped walls and doorway walls so they’ll fit in the lower ceiling areas?
    • Like x 1
  4. Merk4days New Player

I could provide a factual answer, but I don't think the devs and/or community leaders would like it... It's a simple, logical answer though.. Think about it..
    • Like x 1
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Shazam?? o_O
    • Like x 1
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It’s ending on the 27th or 28th come hell or high water. They want their replay sales.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jhaina1 New Player

O mais engraçado e divertido e ver a própria hipocrisia da comunidade dizendo fazer e acontecer sobre o novo booster e,até nomes aqui reclamando que não iria gastar nada ,estarem desesperados no trade tentando vender os itens que eles mesmos falaram um monte! Ah,por favor assumam que você adora chupar um
  8. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

So you'll have to buy the holiday marks off of the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

By the way, while I’m at it! Can we PLEASE!!!!
    get this cask with the Slainte sign attached to it as a base item?!?
    I mean that look so great together! And if you merge them with a pub wall, that would make the entrance to a base spectacular!
    • Like x 1
  10. Ryll Committed Player

Normally, the days count goes to tuesday and then on wednesday it changes to hours left.
  11. GianEsquizo New Player

And the announcement of the next weekly bonuses? Now will it always be 1 hour before or even just after the bonus has been applied? I'm starting to think that even you don't know what you're going to do anymore, the day arrives and you decide in a game of luck what the next bonus will be. I miss when we knew 24 hours in advance what bonuses we would have and could prepare for them...
    • Like x 1
  12. E.K.75 New Player

Whether he quit or was fired, it’s known Mepps is no longer with the company.
    It’s also known the staff has been greatly reduced.
    It also seems this Miguel person was put into a job task he either doesn’t want to do or doesn’t care about.
    Not only is the weekly event or bonus not posted until the day off, it’s posted late.
    If they’re going to assign someone to the job of community updates, at least give it to someone who wants to do it.
    • Like x 5
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Hi it’s March 21 2024… can you make an official announcement … about what the bonus week is ?
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Strange to see that the clover currency is still available in the marketplace AFTER the seasonal event has been concluded
    • Like x 1