Yearly subscribers, what did we pay for? 6months same dlc...help us daybreak

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fennec, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Fennec New Player

I feel as if ive wasted money on top of everything else.
    • Like x 3
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Living with regret is a terrible burden, in every situation my inexperience and experiences always guide my actions. Even with the torment plaguing me right now which proclaims to have all my life still going forward. Regrets are rarely heard of in the dictionary holstered around my waist like a WMD. Leave behind and embrace and watch how you rise above the world on fire. 10,000 by my right 10,000 by my left no evil shall escape my will the light within us must be prevailing. Beside in other comparison have you ever watched a pub you go to put up a foreclosure notice? Did you feel the responsible drinking in that pub was a regret over the years due to it foreclosure. Piss you're money away wisely that what it's meant for or someone will come along and have you at the mercy of the imposition. Always take solace in your kind deeds don't allow cultism prepare your mind for grooming.
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You paid for log-in rewards that would otherwise cost 3x as much if you bought them seperately. Buying more than 3months at once is a terrible idea anyway, but you do you. :D
  4. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Eh, I have many characters so I always have something to do. My sub auto-renewed in January, which is on paper quite a large saving, and at the time I wasn't worried about it but I may need to reconsider next year.

What I'm NOT doing right now is moving forward with my plans to a) purchase a Wolfpack for Trans Card this month (March) which would benefit several characters, and b) upgrading artifacts en masse. I have $3m Nth saved, and If I was to get the Wolfpack, and there was a double XP week it would mean I could do a lot more especially with trading in the old. But I might just wait for now.
    • Like x 3