To The New Team: GAME IMPROVEMENT IDEAS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Mar 19, 2024.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Seriously, you don't all this "Youtuber feedback" program....

There are plenty of ideas already out there to save this game.

1) Optional que-in numbers when a full group can't be found

2) Make the clamp optional

Those two things right there would open this game up.... and make it more playable... and more enjoyable.
  2. Grim931 Committed Player

My main issues with the current state of the game:

Controllers seemingly lost the crowd control function, at least to the degree that they once had. Bring this back, and let the role support Tanks/group play dynamics instead of create friction between the roles when the CC function makes adds immune... This was never an issue before... why did we **** with it in the first place? I want to play the role as more than just a glorified buff trinket.

Make combat more fluid. There is literally no reason our characters have to move so damn slow while in combat. Powers, in my mind, include our movement mode. They should go hand in hand in combat, shouldn't slow us down to such a drastic pace, and there should be more content that showcases or highlights having different forms of movement in play. You have a decent system, improve it and let it shine.

Give us more options with powers. They've grown stale, and the Iconic/Movement skill tree hasn't really changed since launch. If we aren't going to release more standalone powers, please at least look into revitalizing this aspect of the game. This could help with the first topic if done right. Enhance/overhaul Movement mode and Iconic powers, and maybe even add variations to existing powers (maybe a skill point investment opportunity?).
    • Like x 1
  3. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Yes to #1, I've been asking for this for a long long time.
    I think it's too late for #2. Since we don't have loot locks anymore, I would rather get #1 and keep #2 in place.
    • Like x 1
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It's merely a free advertising gimmick and wanting YouTube to be the "voice" for them so they don't have to (well, obviously). Next it's having creators create game content, watch lol.
    • Like x 2
  5. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

The clamp is already optional it's called playing the game in your inventory #swapingARTs