Illegal gambling to minor

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by kallader, Mar 8, 2024.

1. kallader Committed Player

you are welcome to call your your congressional district to inform them about the lootbox situation in your games this is your right.to protect yourself against illegal gambling and gambling to minor

If you are part of those country lootbox are illegal

United Kingdom

Belgium

Netherlands

China

Japan

if you have problem with gimbling you can get help
    https://www.camh.ca/en/health-info/mental-illness-and-addiction-index/problem-gambling
    • Like x 3
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Personally... I would like to complain about Illegal Clamp in the game??

Who can I complain to about that??

I would like to complain about the delay for the Producer Letter too...
    but I already did that and all it did was to cause MORE delays for the Producer Letter some more. :( :(
    • Like x 7
  3. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

Moved thread to off-topic - and please refrain from posting personal information of DCUO devs.
    • Like x 2
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I guess they are reading the forums.
    • Like x 10
  5. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Its not illegal in the uk
    The UK just states there needs to be protections for minors when purchasing said products.
    They must purchase it under the supervision/consent of the paying adult and it has to be stated when purchasing said product.

What Daybreak do is not legal in the UK ( i think) as nowhere during the purchase of lootboxes or cash does it note that you need consent of an adult. While it maybe hidden in the terms of service, im unsure if that covers it.

Also i have no idea why this has been moved to off topic. It is directly tied to time capsules and/or booster bundles.
    • Like x 2
  6. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

OMG, they are!

Somehow this makes things worse. That means they are CHOOSING to not give any kind of reassurance on the future of the game.

SMH
    • Like x 11
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I think all they did was have Miguel log in this morning and clean up most of the heated comments especially from that Green guy. I’m assuming he was hoping that Angeliana would have to login on Sunday or something. Anyways yeah at least they read the forum I guess?
    • Like x 3
  8. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Prioritization FAIL... WOW..

How did a TROLL post get the devs response????

This is starting to become a JOKE.. NO DLC, NO PS5, NO TIMELINE, NO UPDATES, NO FIXES, NO COMMUNICATION, NO ARTIFACT XP, NO MIC FIX, NO SOLUTIONS, it's so sad how ppl can be hired for demolition pretending to be our helpers..

Time to wake up and prepare for the worst guys!
    • Like x 8
  9. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Mepps been saying they be reading the forums and not responding.
    • Like x 1
  10. iLazy Well-Known Player

That's it? That's what you want to let us know after all this "rebellion"?
    Nice to see how you handle things. Good that my subscription ends soon.
    • Like x 4
  11. kallader Committed Player

No one post any personal information on that post where he take this ?-and please refrain from posting personal information of DCUO devs
    • Like x 3
  12. kallader Committed Player

Was sure 100% they would bite on that one XD :X
    • Like x 3
  13. iLazy Well-Known Player

This just looks like a cheap excuse to somehow engage with this post. Even though nobody has posted any information about anything here, but merely pointed it out. Look, maybe this isn't quite as okay for you as it is for others. That's an embarrassing move, dear Devs.
    • Like x 4
  14. Merk4days New Player

YUP! I already regret renewing my yearly subscription last month... At this point, it seems like this game is all but officially at end of life.. If they don't want the players to continue to think so, they really need to communicate something... Anything!
    • Like x 3
  15. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

At this point the lack of communication is a big middle finger to the face of it's users.
    • Like x 6
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. iLazy Well-Known Player

Bump just because they are....
    • Like x 2
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

The existance of a MiguelDaybreak implies the existance of a TulioDaybreak, which means that DCUO should be called The Road to El Dorado Online.
    • Like x 1