I Guess I Decided.... THIS IS IT.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Mar 16, 2024.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I do each seasonal feats on Day 1or 2... and then, spend the rest of the seasonal saving up marks for next year's event.. to be done on Day 1 or 2....

This year...
    Did St. Patty's on Day 1.... and I don't really feel like doing the bit this year for next...

I guess I've given up on feeling that this game has a future... or at least one with me still in it.

I can't imagine hanging on a year with only one or two DLCs coming out... or not even know if we'll even get that....
    • Like x 7
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I don't blame you. At the risk of sounding like Chicken Little, I feel like there's a good chance the game won't be around for St. Paddy's Day next year.
    • Like x 4
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah it’s really hard for me right now to not see the game being in dire straights. For me I’ve been going over how badly they botched the St. Patrick’s seasonal and how rough it was launched from being tone deaf to our concerns, the complete lack of communication, I literally think they were close to not releasing it on PS/PC on time too but someone higher up NEEDED the Booster Bundle to drop so they got that out at least but NS and XB servers be damned. I realized that even if we were worried this year as is the stark contrast between Valentines to now and yeah they let go Mepps and bunch of staff so it shows. I’m legit scared the reason they pulled a bunch of stuff from St. Pat’s is they don’t have anyone now to work on seasonal stuff. They can’t livestream BBs or TCs anymore because no one left there can or wants to. Any little hope we had from Valentines and the new TC went up in smoke with this half ***** BB and seasonal. Unless they had designers and devs completed Spring seasonal I doubt that’s gonna be easy releasing too. I suppose they’re good till Summer atm but expect a lot of 100 marks for emotes shenanigans now. And for everyone coping about the datamined new episode I really doubt it’s in any functional state to launch in three months. Maximum doubt on that. So yeah months ago I was afraid the game would be done in two years. Now I’m worried if the game is gonna be around two to six months from now. Seriously the lack of communication syncs it.
    • Like x 3
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is crazy talk.

We already have the Celtic Slimline Chest... Legs.... Emblem and Cape for next year.
    And the 2 materials.

So of course the seasonal will be back next year.

How else are we going to be able to get the Celtic style?? ;)
    • Like x 4
  5. kallader Committed Player

You mean the next 2 years .. chest/pant/emblem/2 mat and back =6 way too many items for 1 years they will split for next 2 events.
    If look what he tell us on forum 2-3 styles each years is kinda the standard now.
    Next year 1 material- the chest and pant then next year the other material the emblem and the cape
    • Like x 2
  6. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

I really hate their idea of not focusing this game despite DCUO being more well-known and earns the most money. I don't understand the logic behind helping the other games. They probably think DCUO can't die or something. People have been complaining for years and still nothing has been done and those same players not playing anymore because they aren't listening. I wonder how long it's gonna take them to realize that we deserve attention. I also find it hard to believe it is taking this long to find job applicants for the current missing roles.
    • Like x 3
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh god i need new content.
    • Like x 1
  8. GermanM Committed Player

I just want a reason for not uninstall the game and forget DCUO...
    • Like x 5
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It’s scary though. This means even for seasonals they’ll put the least amount of effort into when they were never supposed to be heavy on content anyways. I’m wondering if they have like a two to three year plan to really thin out the styles released on seasonals? Also I’m taking what Miguel said with a grain of salt. Was he told to tell us not to worry because the stuff removed from the vendor would return next year because that’s officially from the top from EG7 or it’s just Daybreak bs they have no way confirming they’ll even be here same time next year? Really frustrating.
    • Like x 4
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I was just kidding/sarcastic. ;)

My bad.... I did not use my Sarcastic voice. ;) :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

While I'm not at "the end is nigh" point yet, I am extremely frustrated at the black void of communications from the game's staff.
    • Like x 3
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

As much as I like defending the game and knowing it's going to be around for a long time because it makes a crazy amount of money. We all need to understand that the last CEO jackster completely destroyed this game he was the worst person for the position. We all need to remember that this guy kills MMOs his choice to make stats revamp was the worst choice of all time. There was absolutely no reason to make us pay for artifacts and allies just to be able to one shot content. This guy was a total fool with his stats revamp clamp and zero balance
    • Like x 1
  13. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Im still playing... Barely....

I just can't picture still playing a year from now.... Or have a hope of this game being turned around...
    • Like x 3
  14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I hope you're wrong but I don't have a compelling argument to say you are.
    • Like x 2
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

And to think nothing was done to change anything for the better once he was gone, either...
    • Like x 1
  16. KidKretz Committed Player

i think this event is pretty prophetic :p

"weight of the world got you down?"

[IMG]

"times up, super chump"

and with ppl claiming to be canceling subs, dcuo gonna find out that "the gold atm is closed"

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Welcome to the club.
    • Like x 5
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

There should have been a voice over for when people purchase this new booster bundle

It should be the trickster “there’s a sucker born every minute”
    • Like x 3
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

They'll probably put it in a time capsule dropping when it doesn't suit the current content as they always do :rolleyes::eek::confused::oops:;)
    • Like x 3
  20. C0de Well-Known Player

I'm just glad I stopped paying when they released the cash limit and made the latest episodes free-to-play. DC gave me alot of good years and at the time, the subscription was worth it. But i'll never give this company another dollar again. They can go screw themselves.
    • Like x 2