Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Merk4days New Player

Thanks for this info! I was wondering when we'd get this on Xbox and Switch or if they just forgot or weren't gonn do it at all... Gotta love being continuously left in the dark like this, NOT... *Sigh*
    • Like x 1
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Well, I’ve been a big spender. Not buying that currency. Not buying any Booster Bundles
    • Like x 3
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I thought I saw it for 550 in the Marketplace (minus 50 from membership) and thought I was just tired? Dang who knew virtual items got hit hard by the economy too? Like I said in another probably deleted by now thread Daybreak is making full decisions by their accountants obviously.
  4. Pretenama New Player

:D YOU ARE LOSING ME
    • Like x 3
  5. The Goat Level 30

I absolutely dare you scumbags to put a big marketplace sale up now. I know you're already planning it, just go ahead and go all in on pissing off whats left of your playerbase and get it over with already.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Seasonal currency has always been 600DBC and 540DBC with member discount. Back when they first introduced purchasable currency, I made a joke about someone couldn't buy 2 purchases with their monthly 500 stipend.
    • Like x 2
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Enhanced Inverted Celtic Triquetra Emblem (obtainable as a final boss drop) = Lucky of the Irish!
    • And don't forget - also going live today is a brand new Booster Bundle = 1169 England saying, "Hi" to Ireland.
    • Like x 1
  8. PLF New Player

Sounds cool, but I refuse to down dcuo again until clamp is removed. I'd rather wait for a private server based on the vanilla dcuo to come along, even in a terrible host and full of bugs and with all the limitation of maps and powers from 10+ years ago than waste time in clamped crap...
  9. iLazy Well-Known Player

I wonder if we getting the same amount of time like the other systems. If we lose 4 days of clovers it's more than just bad to get what we want. Specially if you try to get as many feats as you can in that time.
    • Like x 3
  10. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

I was wondering that too. I wouldn't be surprised if it just goes down without any notice.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Which final boss drops the emblem? Any final boss?
    • Like x 1
  12. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Easy there with the (white knight in simping armor) that no one asked for nor needed for that matter.
    No harm in making some suggestions, god knows this game needs some good ones at this point.
    Just read the room, which at the moment seems somewhat deserted from all the ones that truly cared about what really mattered in DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  13. Merk4days New Player

That's never gonna happen, so, cool, byeee...
    • Like x 2
  14. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

He was being sarcastic ... reading (properly/correctly) is a bliss.
  15. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Take off that simping armor and put that white knighting to rest, my friend!
    We shouldn't be begging for info whether for PC/PS etc, that might take 10-60 seconds to make a short post about in the forums or any social media for that matter.
    So whatever you deem negative in your eyes such as a dev answering a question, or making a simple post about ANY update or bonus, is something this player base deserve after 13+ years of this.
    A well informed/updated player, is a loyal player.
    A player that is kept in the dark, is one missing player in a queue among hundreds of dead queues at this point.
    • Like x 2
  16. Inattentive New Player

What a total embarrassment this has been from the DCUO team. Never once has an event been delayed on the Xbox, the reason is because they still cant get their stuff together.

This is extremely disheartening and I absolutely expect the game to die and daybreak to shut down. These types of moves are not made by healthy companies. I believe its time we all started to find other games to play.

2 weeks to collect all the stuff needed for the event is also dumb. And St Patrick's Day will be over by the time they post the event. Its just an absolute failure across the board, and this is for an event. I have absolutely no faith in their ability to deliver a new fun DLC.
    • Like x 5
  17. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Wait you added a better version of Kyle Rayner’s mask but restricted it to a St Patty’s Day event because…?
    • Like x 2
  18. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

It's not Irish, but...
    • Like x 1
  19. Unknown1 Level 30

Will xbox get a couple extra days to make up for the ones we missed?
  20. iLazy Well-Known Player

AFAIK will the event be 2 weeks for any system. So psn/PC just got it earlier and it ends earlier than on Xbox/NS.
    But the dev people decide whether that really happens or not.
    • Like x 1