Best open world seasonal route - novice help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tros, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Tros Well-Known Player

Prob mostly already know, but since i met some that dont, this may help someone.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I used to have a really good one, right outside one of my bases (just to the west of Gotham Freightyards, with around 13 nodes in about a 3 1/2 block by 2 block area), that meant I could just do a quick spin around the block and go do the alert. Since Gotham got cut down to one phase, so many people are competing for the nodes, I've been seeing people camping the nodes, waiting for them to respawn. It seems more and more the last couple of weeks, I arrive at the nodes just after a group has finished them, even when I go after the less "popular" ones.

What used to take less than 5 minutes, and was actual gameplay, now takes over 20 minutes, most of which is spent looking for something to do.
    • Like x 1
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Just wanted to say, I've been using this route on my newest toon, who doesn't have a base yet. I go to the East End GCPD, and haven't had to go all the way to the end yet. Thanks for the map! :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Tros Well-Known Player

You welcome!
    • Like x 1
  6. testnames New Player

What Seasonal is this for and what is the map for?
    • Like x 1
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

It'll work for any of them that have activities to complete in Gotham. The activity nodes are always in the same places.
    • Like x 1
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I purposely put my main base just NW of the botanic gardens. The plaza there has seven locations with an 8th a block away.
    • Like x 2
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I like the villain one best, warp right to Gotham, grab the bad boys nearby/west, done and done. Same with Metro (except north/northwest) behind the nightclub. Never failed me in all the years I've played.

Here, I made a little map (I used the same location for my hero characters too, but I don't condone it, you might get yelled at haha):

[IMG]

Usually, by the time you finish #6, #1 is back (or about to be)
    • Like x 2
  10. testnames New Player

Ok, so it is just the spawn locations of the seasonal dailies, thanx
    • Like x 2
  11. Tros Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Ok so this is the metropolis version that was missing. Sadly (or not) the St. Patrick day cant be done in Metropolis, so no problems for now.
  12. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I thought the St. Paddy's event was Mr. Mxyzptlk talking in that atrocious fake Irish brogue while you collect giant coins? I'm pretty sure that's in Metropolis...
    • Like x 2
  13. Tros Well-Known Player

exacly
  14. Ryll Committed Player

Yea...you got the cities mixed up in your route post.
    • Like x 2
  15. Tros Well-Known Player

Yea, sorry about that.

Gotham:
    [IMG]

Metropolis: (in front of lex tower)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

• Like x 1
  17. Tros Well-Known Player