Another week of radio silence...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KneelBeforeZodd, Mar 14, 2024.

1. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

We were all like "Welcome Angeliana" and hopeful for like 5 days or so and then 14 days after we don't even know if the game will release a Episode this year at all.

I know it's not the devs fault etc, but there are people paying membership that don't know if they will get any content to play at all. You can't just expect us to buy bundles and capsules without knowing if the game will be here in 6 months

I'm not the kind to make repeated rant threads but cmon lol.
    • Like x 7
  2. Shazam Well-Known Player

I am sorry you are disappointed in our customer service. We are desperate for you DC Universe players to fund our other EG7 games. As you would know if you listened to our EG7 investor meeting, DC Universe Online is no longer a priority even tho its our top earner. I know this is upsetting, but remember there will always be time capsules, booster bundles, and seasonal events to milk from you players.

Shazam
    Senor Acting Community Manager
    • Like x 7
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

She said she was only temporary so that’s probably why. Miguel is handling announcements from now on. As for a permanent DCUO community manager who knows when we’ll get one again? I’m going to assume the Daybreak defenders on here will just tell you they released the St. Patrick’s seasonal and are obviously too busy to drop any updates of the supposed new episode that’ll drop whenever. So there I guess? Yeah
    • Like x 2
  4. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

lol, but I mean this is just absurd. I think even Marvel Heroes had more communication than what we're getting. Even Everquest that is 25 (older than most DCUO players) years old had a AMA yesterday
    • Like x 1
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

They put a lot of budget and updates into EverQuest because of their 25th Anniversary so not surprised they’ve got more communication than us. Angeliana who you mentioned is probably busy with that since they are having their own convention that will be livestreamed. The Daybreak CEO thinks EverQuest will be able to retain more players and income from the EG7 meeting and it is their original unlicensed game so it’s the darling of the year it seems.
    • Like x 2
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Well lets hope when DCUO has its 25th anniversary, Everquest can help fund DCUOs 25th celebration. (explodes in sarcastic laughgasm)
    • Like x 6
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Sooo they been doing a lot of talking about fixes … you think someone’s gonna come out and tell us what bonus we get this week if any?

I don’t wanna hear that we don’t get one cause switch and xbox just got their event .. that would plain be dumb since that was their oversight…

So if we are getting one (yes I’m aware we aren’t entitled to one before anyone decides to “educate me”

But if we are getting one are you the devs going to tell
    Us or do we have to wait for the eu to tell us…
    • Like x 2
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player