Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 14, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

St. Patrick's Day Seasonal Event

Mister Mxyzptlk is back this year, and he's ready to flaunt his riches for everyone in Metropolis to see! Look for “Mxyleprechauns!” in your Mission Journal, and complete it to earn Lucky Clovers. Then, visit Mister Mxyzptlk in the House of Legends for the latest base and styles items before your luck runs out!

New Feats:
    • String of Good Luck
    • Raising the Bar

New Base & Style items:
    • Celtic Tapestry
    • Celtic Tapestry - Ceiling
    • Pub Wall
    • Pub Wall - Doorway
    • Pub Ceiling
    • Pub Bartop
    • Pub Bartop - Taps
    • Pub Stool
    • Pub Sign - Shamrock
    • Pub Sign - Lucky
    • Torchbearer Face Shield
    • Enhanced Inverted Celtic Triquetra Emblem (obtainable as a final boss drop)
    • Traditional Harp emote

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And don't forget - also going live today is a brand new Booster Bundle, full of even more exciting style items.
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

So what you are saying is... Not really any new content worth going for?
    • Like x 1
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I know this isn't on you, but the players have raised valid concerns about the game and the silence is not helping at all.

So please, for the love of all that is great about this game, ask the higher ups to give us something to keep our hope for the future of this game alive.

Thank you.
    • Like x 12
  5. IThe MasterI Active Player

It's amazing it still takes 6 hours for your servers to update. It's been -what.. 12-13 years. *very disappointed, disapproving & judgmental face*

3 generations of consoles, 3 presidents, 4 terms, one or two company buyouts, 1 pandemic, countless iOS versions -I was in college, now I drive a mercedes.... and you all can't afford better servers?

P.S. Water Powers still needs its own specific supply consumable, how about:
    Shock Inducing Eels: Power interaction - Electrify/Heal - RD component - Metagene Fusing Solution
    *(Can repurpose the Nature power "Serpent Call" animation)
    • Like x 7
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Looking forward to this event
    • Like x 2
  7. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Thank you for some information today. I feel for you MiguelDayBreak, not an easy position you have these days, because I know you aren't the true decision maker. If possible, can you pass up the chain of command that the community would like more information about the future of the game.

Thank you,
    Peace and DCUO Forever (hopefully)
    • Like x 1
  8. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Just want to reiterate that I too won’t be spending any money on seasonal currency or membership until there’s more information.
    Under normal circumstances I would’ve bought 50mc straight up to grab those bar pieces and start planning but I just can’t do it in good faith rn.
    The bar stuff looks cool. It matches the other bars right?

(Edit) p.s that booster bundle is still happening ??? Please
    • Like x 1
  9. iLazy Well-Known Player

Xbox servers are up and no event. What's wrong there?
    • Like x 6
  10. MC GreenLantern Active Player

Wondering the same thing
    • Like x 4
  11. iLazy Well-Known Player

Ah we can't expect an answer from anyone of the devs here. I forgot.
    Scam Universe Online
    • Like x 5
  12. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

So does the community have any ideas how long the event is going to last ? I'm just curious because it's starting so late this year did they adjust the date or not ? I don't think we'll get an answer from the devs about it to be honest.
    • Like x 2
  13. GianEsquizo New Player

Maybe in the next booster bundle there will be an option to ''pay for an answer''
    • Like x 7
  14. iLazy Well-Known Player

If I buy a 20 pack? Hmm maybe....
    • Like x 3
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I know you’ve probably already logged off for the day and not bothering coming back .. but if you do happen to see this can you please talk to the higher up and let the know our concerns ? Is that too much to ask?

The game has had lots of lag lately…any chance of that getting looked at or fixed ?

Allies don’t show up in our selection window … is that getting fixed ?

Where is our state of the game ? Do we not matter anymore enough to get one ?
    • Like x 2
  16. iLazy Well-Known Player

This. And they will Continue this behavior. We are nothing more than a source for some cash.
    • Like x 2
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Unfortunately I did buy 20 Booster Bundles and I opened the reward box to get an answer. That answer was! "We are looking in to it"
    • Like x 2
  18. AmónRa New Player

"And don't forget - also going live today is a brand new Booster Bundle, full of even more exciting style items."
    Imagine that i buy one.... xDDD you kidding me
    • Like x 4
  19. iLazy Well-Known Player

Thanks for your sacrifice! I'll not forget this or you.
    • Like x 2
  20. kallader Committed Player

Some styles from pass years are not account bound anymore