This week in DCUO...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FluffyCloud99, Mar 13, 2024.

1. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Sorry to break it to yall, but as an EU player, i have checked:
    No episode spotlights in t5-6
    No additional augment xp
    Im gonna rule out no 2x ally
    No 2x artifact xp
    Searched all t3
    -4, nothing.
    No st pattys
    Old boosters still in Market
    No legends

I dont think there is a bonus this week lol
    (unless its 2x metal drop)
    • Like x 10
  2. iLazy Well-Known Player

I hope for St Patricks after maintenance. Otherwise another week just grabbing Stabi solo and done.

Thanks for the checkup!
    • Like x 4
  3. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

It's up on the EU side and there's no St Patrick day event or anything else.
    • Like x 4
  4. iLazy Well-Known Player

Events are not always live after the daily maintenance? Oh God please...
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can't wait for the US players to wake up tomorrow morning and see this.
    • Like x 5
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Wow just wow. I woke up and out of curiosity logged in here to see. I guess they might add the seasonal or bonus after the US servers maintenance but I thought they always do it on EU first? In any way I’m hoping the higher ups at Daybreak just didn’t read our comments on here and decided to leave the park with their ball or something else? Man the future of DCUO is looking iffy. I don’t even think they can blame the layoffs or the economy on things like this either.
    • Like x 4
  7. Proxystar #Perception

So St Patricks Day is on Sunday and there's no St Patricks event.

What an absolute disgrace, unless they're launching late this is ridiculous.

New lows have been reached, absolutely shameful.
    • Like x 8
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Haha I don’t know what to make of it? I literally think now someone at Daybreak got so mad at us for us asking for updates and complaining about the current state of the game they’re now trying to do passive aggressive punishments to make us be quiet or something? DCUO is reaching newer lows every week and those who keep defending it must have huge cognitive dissonance. They may just launch St. Patrick’s Monday or cancel it outright at this point who knows? Even releasing it late Thursday morning or afternoon seems terrible. I’m not believing they’re this incompetent by mistake they’re doing it on purpose for what reasons I dunno? Maybe to really quit or sell this game off but it can’t be to develop it, no way.
    • Like x 7
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’m sure “wE dEsErVeD tHiS” or they are just under staffed .. or whatever other excuses people can find to make it seem like this is ok
    • Like x 6
  10. Proxystar #Perception

That's right guys, this years Halloween event is launching Nov 2nd and Christmas is coming on Dec 27th.
    • Like x 6
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Imagine how bad the situation is that they can´t even get their repetitive seasonals on time...

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’m sure it’s some how our fault and not theirs
    • Like x 5
  13. iLazy Well-Known Player

The funny thing is, a few days ago I wrote that they will cancel the event and hope we spend money on the BB instead. That was meant to be sarcastic. And now, here we are... Well, maybe it'll come a little later since they also ended Valentine's Day a bit too late.
    • Like x 3
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm wondering if the devs are doing the Limbo dance at the moment...How LOW wan you gooo.
    • Like x 2
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

They were deadset on taking rewards out, increasing the price of the emote by more than half, not giving us an extra week (it’ll probably just end last day of March), not making rewards for less than in the vendor etc etc and that’s after they had a very lengthy discussion on our concerns. I guess if we just took it as is we would’ve paid less for the emote and still had all the rewards they promised then took away? The fact they obviously gave Miguel a script about “oh you poor babies sometimes life is full of disappointments but you have to deal with it, check out the missing rewards next year”. Like really? Total tone deaf response. Makes me wonder if that was a total decision from one of the EG7 accountants or what? Also if the current state of DCUO is the management of their new guy Al Rivera then yikes. But I’m gonna assume he hasn’t even settled in yet because the first day at DI offices he saw the trash fire this game was left in as the departing devs obviously set the instructions manuals on fire in the trash bins. Only way to explain how DCUO been managed in the last few months. All decisions made by their accountants and the offices are on fire. SMH
    • Like x 5
  16. wisetoons Well-Known Player

maybe they are just working on how to fix all the problems which has brought us to current situation. i believe this. if they wanted to milk us they could just put all previous booster bundles to market.
  17. Isif Committed Player

Maybe we got an "Irish Goodbye" for St. Patrick's. How poetic.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  18. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

I told a few friends who still play and don't come on here to not spend any money on this game because of the current state it's in. Besides being unprofessional but this has a omnius feeling.
    • Like x 3
  19. Dev72 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  20. VasquezR Active Player

Guys, far be it from me to want to play devil's advocate, because like everyone else I'm tired of this whole situation, this lack of communication really is a disgrace, but it's all very strange, we don't know what's happening, are the servers about to close? We don't know, are they trying to fix the game's problems? they may be working first to fix certain things and launch the booster bundle, as it is a new team they are having difficulties, my point is, there is a new generation client update that is about to arrive (supposedly it is to come this month and the time is already on) supposedly there is a DLC in progress to arrive (just leaks but we have files on the game) the saddest thing about this whole point of view is that they are assumptions, I'm not going against any comments here to make it clear, just trying to show other side of the coin (that I could be completely wrong) but that's how things work when we don't have communication, just speculation, the fact is the situation is very bad, for all of us and I know they should see the posts, I believe That they also see all this negative repercussion shouldn't be a nice thing to see, but we don't know why no one even talks to the community to at least say, we can't talk about certain things...