Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Dev72 Dedicated Player

We were at least allowed to use those to level augments for a short period of time.
  2. Captain Catalunya Active Player

The last x2 was in June; With the appearance of the "Wolf Pack" I think that if the x2 returns a) it will be only once a year and b) this year there will not be

They need to do a study on the acceptance of the Wolf Pack: how many people are buying it? Are there people waiting for the "Black Friday" or Christmas sales?...
    While it is true that WP is only for players who already have 200art; a x2 could contaminate that study

I hope I'm wrong. But I started consuming the green metal
    • Like x 2
  3. Ryll Committed Player

Actually still can. For a hilariously small amount!
    • Like x 2
  4. KidKretz Committed Player

why would they give an answer?

you wondering keeps you "tuned in" and that's the whole point

right now, with all these posts about the current state of the game everyone is making, they can nitpick the data and say "forum activity is on the rise! we are doing great!"
    • Like x 2
  5. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I too, like to call Wal Mart during the apocalypse and ask them when I can give them less money for more stuff.
    • Like x 2
  6. SolarSniper23 New Player

Because we had high hopes with the appointment of a new community manager. No response is normal. That's why the rumors of the new CM being a AI bot are spreading. It's the same disaster just a different name.[/quote]
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Seeing as some people paid for theirs, either in direct purchase, with the +3x membership drop rate, or via buying BBs or whatever...I doubt they'd do that...and I'm sure many would not find it 'funny' if they did.

Personally, I'd guess we'll see a 2x Nth sometime around the new DLC....whenever that is. Could be later though.

I haven't spent any the last few times...and probably won't be spending any till it comes around again. And if that means I sit on it forever...well, I've got alts with space to spare.
  8. Ryll Committed Player

The cm's are currently from other games are they not? Only helping out for the time while we don't actually have a CM?
    • Like x 1
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

You could say the same about Soders after they gave free to play and premiums more cash AND then much later just got rid of the repair option all together. But I’m kidding of course I hope players weren’t stockpiling Extreme Soders. By the way getting rid of repairs was so weird. Granted it might have been asked before in update threads but it took years to implement and they never seem to listen to our suggestions. Also it came around the time after most of the devs left, Mepps and the devs that were left was super quiet and finally just a drought of content or updates. Then one day pfffft no more repairs update. Probably because they couldn’t monetize on it or whatever. DI is just super weird.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Mepps way back in the first year of our lord Covid when Bonus weeks were a thing had planned out bonuses and I think a lot of people forget in the past couple years they’ve done the opposite they’ve kept us in the dark, we’re lucky if a manager makes a thread on the Friday after. This seems to be that they don’t want us to predict when 2x arts exp or even when bonus Nth metal drops will be so they can capitalize on sales.

Also they usually only drop double arts when they have a new Artifact or in the case of EoG change in the summer an arts update. I’m gonna be blunt here. With all the devs leaving either by jumping ship to Jack’s new company or now getting laid off do any of you actually think anyone is working on a new Artifact now? BIG DOUBT. If we do episode 47 this Spring/Summer or whenever I doubt they have the manpower or know how on the remaining team to bring out new artifacts. I suspect we might see a freeze on new artifacts or allies from now on. That might have a lot to do with the absence of a roadmap and development letter. So new arts no 2x arts bonus. They already put all their energies into the Wolfpack a huge luxury item for this game and laid off staff even after the high turnover of staff from last year. 2x arts ain’t coming anytime soon. Up to you guys if you save your Nth or not but don’t hold your breath over it either.
    • Like x 1
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hahaha, yesss
  13. Ryll Committed Player

Bonus weeks should be a perk of membership at this point. There are too many premium and free to play players not contributing. Some premiums use it as some sort of badge of honour....the not having bought anything in X number of years.
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The free to play players are a double edged sword. On the one hand they give back little revenue back into the game on the other hand they keep the populations going on the servers. 99 percent of those players hanging out at Lil Boh beach all day are free players.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ryll Committed Player

And? Most of them would probably still cosplay as cloud and hangout in lil boh regardless.
  16. Roocck Committed Player

I am going to ask once again, is it against the DCUO policy to use a tool that is known to write sentences, paragraphs, questions, help with replies etc.. You insert what you want, wait for the reply read it if happy with it copy and paste, if not add or delete what you don't want. It's like the check and correct misspelled words that is integrated in everything. It's a tool that everyone can and should use, now on days everyone uses AI. Makes it easy too :).
    • Like x 1
  17. Sollace Well-Known Player

Don’t expect a week x2 artifact, the launch of new booster bundle
    • Like x 1
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Don't hate the player...hate the game.

And normally the 'game' isn't a game...but in this case, very accurate saying. Using the system as they designed it to be used shouldn't be punished at the user end...look to the people at DI/DBG who made the decision.
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Making us wait over a year for bonus art xp when we used to get 2 of them per year is ridiculous. Just tell us if you're not doing it anymore.
    • Like x 1
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I just found it funny because it reminded me of when our company introduced their AI to its employees. People were asking for it to generate apology letters, perform interview question/answer sessions, asking for it to write resignation letters, etc. It was a huge distraction but very entertaining.
    • Like x 1