The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Proxystar #Perception

I'm sorry you feel that way Karen, I'm putting you through to the manager, they'll be with you in just a moment...

Hello Karen, this is Manager Smith, we heard you lost your sense of humor, would you like a refund?
    • Like x 6
  2. appocolyps Committed Player

I bet you are a load of fun at the party!
  3. appocolyps Committed Player

Love it, so right, so funny!
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Wouldn't put it passed them if the new "client" ended up just the game ported to Next Gen Only heh. And it costs about $25 per month to run an Ark Official Server Save... per map.

But of course, I was referring to more the "radio silence" treatment "working" for other companies :p

Hope they didn't follow that trend.

Edit: Forgot to mention they also took all the stuff they promised to add to the old game, along with QoL stuff we had in that game, and marketed it off in an all "new" game. Even hyped the old features trying to pass them off as "new"...
    • Like x 1
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The next DLC’s last raid boss obviously. :D
    • Like x 3
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Oh yeah I forgot they also just keep delaying and delaying and delaying anything and everything, to spark up the "hype"..... So if that starts happening here... You will know why.
  7. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

The Owlman's name is not Karen. Maybe in your world it is ok to address a man by a woman's name but in the real world it is insulting. Your true intention is to disguise your humor with the false perception that you are trying to make light of the current situation with the game. What your comment is really about is reflection covered in deception. The Owlman awaits your apology.
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It's 2024, the "real world" says it's quite O.K. and not insulting. In fact, it's offensive to suggest otherwise. It's a new world.
    • Like x 2
  9. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

NEGATIVE. The Olwman never complained about using arts and allies in duels. What the Owlman pointed out is dueling in the WT is not open world Pvp. Open world Pvp is on sight. No toggling. As far as the Owlman's so called toxic post in FB it brought out over 200 people to the Pvp phase to have a true open world battle with the majority of the people who showed up enjoyed. New Gen players who never experienced a true open world battle were amazed how fun it was and are currently as we type trying to set up more events like the President's Day Massacre of 2024. They are even trying to do it on XBOX, all thanks to The Owlman's influence. What is a fact is that you only bring up FB and use the word toxic because you are trying to find a way to have an investigation and possible ban of The Owlman from this great game that The Owlman helped make great. The last fact is there are very few people left on this game that love DCUO as much as The Owlman. He has 3 PAID accounts on the Player Supreme Machine, 1 on XBOX and 2 on the PC which his wife and girlfriend pay for.
  10. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

NOPE. It is never ok to insult a human being no matter what year it is. If you walk into a bar or a basketball court and call a man a woman's name is more than likely you are going to get into a confrontation that will turn violent. Just because you think it is ok to call a man by a woman's name does not make it true. The majority of the real world does not share your PRECEPTION on what is acceptable or not. The Owlman is still waiting for his apology.
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Absolutely not, I have no reason to want you banned lol. Just can't take you seriously when you are always roleplaying, that's all I was saying.
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I was being facetious, because that is what "society" is currently trying to make everyone accept.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You catch a ban Bruh? You can't fault people for not knowing you when you are on a new account.
    • Like x 3
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Waiting for Owlman 3 to reply back to you.
    • Like x 5
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

We'll see what comes of that post about how 'insulting' it is to call a man a woman's name....

The 'Kelly's and 'Jean's and 'Marion's of the world are waiting with baited breath on the answer.
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Hi Daryn,

Would you still like a refund?

Regards
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I remember back when owlman was the people's badguy
    • Like x 5
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

SILENCE!!!
    • Like x 5
  19. Tros Well-Known Player

LMAO, u funny dude.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tros Well-Known Player

In an act of pure cosmic irony, the 2024 development update for DC Universe Online (DCUO) brings with it a mixture of challenges and surprises. While players eagerly awaited long-awaited improvements and fixes, fate had other plans.

The 2024 update is like an epic adventure of heroes and villains, where the game's issues transform into epic obstacles for players to overcome. Persistent bugs become secret challenges, while connection failures are now seen as interdimensional portals to new realms of adventure.

The developers, in a move of ironic humor, decided to incorporate the game's issues as gameplay elements, turning each flaw into an opportunity for players to demonstrate their true courage and skill. So, brace yourself to face monstrous lag, enigmatic glitches, and challenging balance issues as you fight to maintain peace in the DC universe.

Still, players are encouraged to embrace the chaos and enjoy the journey, finding fun and camaraderie even in the most turbulent moments. After all, in a universe as vast and unpredictable as DCUO, true adventure is always lurking, even in the most unexpected places.

You see, folks, it's all about perspective. (that's just irony)
    • Like x 1