What’s going on with the St Patrick’s Day Event?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Leah_DC, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Leah_DC New Player

What changes are being made to this event & when can we expect to see this event release?
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I hear the Valentine's day event is still up.
  3. Leah_DC New Player

It’s indeed still up. But I’m confused because the St Patrick’s Day Event was supposed to release today. I’ve asked around and nobody seems to know what’s going on with the release
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

they probably just forgot to shuffle things around. Doesn't happen often but it has happened a few times in the past.
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Yeah... But... That was back when there was people working there to forget.....
  6. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

With all the backlash they've been getting about the reward prices, they probably decided to delay the event to next week. If so, the St, Patrick Day event will probably be one week shorter, so players will be incentivized to buy seasonal tokens either way. It's just a theory, though. I can't say for sure.
    • Like x 1
  7. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

That's just a theory.... A game theory.
    • Like x 2
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Oops wrong thread.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ryll Committed Player

The St. Pats event normally starts middle of the month and runs for 2 weeks. Not sure where you heard this week.
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

There was no date announced for the St.Patrick event. And theres still isnt.
  11. kallader Committed Player

They put the event on test server like 5 days ago usually it take 2 week on test server for the release
  12. kallader Committed Player

The event will be a mess they remove the whole slimline with the cape etc no more emblem they also remove the 2 material all we will get is the emote that they put at 100 mark when it was 50 and the mask all the rest of the styles been removed from event this is really really bad knowing them they will give us the reward they remove next year and the year after this
  13. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Thats the best part. There is NOTHING announced beside a Booster bundle for the whole year!. No content, no nothing. Only confirmation we have are seasonals (with scams) and booster bundles!
    • Like x 4
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

could be cuz no one is at work lol or the person in charge of putting event is basically does not exist since lot of people left etc