how i can talk technical support?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nadeemew, Mar 9, 2024.

1. nadeemew Active Player

im shocked!!! I'm very glad that my friend was unbanned, but it's unfair! My account is banned due to an error, they deleted my account but didn't delete my characters, what the hell is going on?
    How can I contact the developers or technical support? Angeliana is not doing this, but who can I talk to?
    Technical support closes my tickets and does not give any answer... please give me a phone number or email, who can I write to? this is unthinkable
  2. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Something tells me... you did something unthinkable and you aren't telling us what that is.
    • Like x 3
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Leave your name, number, and email on a piece of paper and slip it under their door or in the complaint box.
    • Like x 4
  4. nadeemew Active Player

I already told you, but I’ll repeat it for you. I work in 3 countries, play and pay with different cards, sometimes my card, sometimes my wife's. I was blocked on May 21, 2022, I provided all the data and I was unbanned, but then something happened AGAIN and I was banned 10 days later. I didn't break any rules, I know the phone number, the secret answer, all the cards, all the emails. BUT, I receive the answer “you are blocked for fraud, the decision is final.”
    In the terms of use there is a clause that I can appeal the decision, but for the past 2 years my ticket has been closed or they have just responded that the decision is final. When I try to talk to them and I am still patient and polite even though it has been 2 years. I've been playing since the open beta test, and I provided all the data on this account, I spent many years on it and now I deserve such an answer?
    I understand that this situation amuses you, but it’s not funny to me, no feedback from technical support. Now they block my accounts when I contact them. I accepted this and wrote to them to delete my account because I wanted to release the names of my characters, but they told me that they deleted the account, but my characters still exist lol what is this? I’m ready to give information from day 1 of the game to the last, IP addresses of all the places where I played, but they don’t care.
  5. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I would sincerely suggest that you cut your losses and save yourself further frustration, unfortunately.
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Sorry, but this ******** can be seen from afar.

You work in 3 countries back and forth yet has enough time to play DCUO.

You use different credit cards without cancelling them yet you don`t know that DCUO has recurrent billing and you only need to change a credit card if it's cancelled or expired.

You mysteriously have different e-mails, different credit cards and different countries of access yet you magically use a different one for each contact.

Yeah, not gonna fly, kid. It is pretty obvious that you are using VPN and credit card generators.
    • Like x 1
  7. nadeemew Active Player

lol
    I only have one email! and I didn't change it...
    Credit cards in the SAME NAME, but from different countries, because I spend a lot of time in Turkey and Sweden. I have a Russian card and a Turkish one in MY NAME. And the Swedish card is in my husband's name!!!!! What kind of VPN are you talking about? I have all the information on my cards, including the billing address, I can request an account statement from the bank.
    You wanted to be smart, but you said some ********. That's the thing, I play in the evenings or weekends and my account is 12 years old, if I was guilty of getting banned, why would I write here?
    Did I ask to be unbanned? NOOOO!!!! I asked for a fair treatment of my case and to possibly appeal the ban, but I am not given such an opportunity.
    Will I waste my time lying right? Before accusing someone of lying, think carefully first. I am ready to discuss my account on the forum and provide data to one of the developers. And I have nothing to hide.
  8. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

lolol I know its 2024 but do you have a wife or a husband?
  9. nadeemew Active Player

lol its google translate ))