Petition for Incendiary Mines

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CGEMINI, Mar 8, 2024.

1. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Bring these back. Thanks!
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Anything relating to powers is 99.9% probably not gonna happen lol.
    If they do bring them back, it will probably be an artifact lmao
  3. Odin EU Level 30

What he ment, he wants to do a petition for a sought after ‘discontinued’ consumable called incendiary mine I,II, and III. Reason for it’s desirability and value is it can be used for precision as a clip with a short cooldown to do more weapon combo’s faster. It behaves like Mainframe bot but the cooldown is about 6 seconds or something which is way shorter than the mainframe consumable.
    • Like x 3
  4. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

I prefer them back in the form they came as it will no longer be of use as an art. They don’t have to necessarily come back original drop. They can add them in time capsules. Trust me many people will buy. They can make bank off those mines.
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

What do we do with the already existing ones we have? I have a bunch on old toons.
    • Like x 1
  6. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Keep them or trade them. Do you care to spare me one?
  7. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Are they that valuable that someone will trade for them?
    • Like x 1
  8. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

It’s for prec clipping.
  9. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I see, so they are definitely valuable then. Thank you for the information.
    • Like x 1
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Sooo, after they changed the holographic trinket so it can no longer be used for prec clipping, you think they might possibly bring these back for…….prec clipping. Oooooookaaaaaayyyy
    • Like x 2
  11. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

I mean it’s still in the game they technically didn’t remove it. Why not? Still has the same function no nerfs.
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They would if they found out it's being used for prec clipping
    • Like x 1
  13. Roocck Committed Player

I'm sorry, but that's a ridiculous idea. There's a reason why the incendiary mine consumable was discontinued - it's overpowered and unbalanced. Just because you want to do some weapon combos faster doesn't mean we should bring it back. Find a different strategy and stop trying to break the game more than it already is with your petition nonsense. It's not gonna happen.
    • Like x 1
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

So let me get this straight... You are asking for them to bring it back, for the primary reason as to which you can *not* use them for their intended purpose, and exploit them? No. Get real..
  15. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

It’s still in the game though. Why should older players still have it retaining the same usage for it?
  16. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

People still have them and using it. What about whirling dervish, vortex trap, phase dodge, the proto bots, and omac? Why do they still have that function if it’s considered exploiting? Y’all always scream EXPLOIT when play styles emerge from a revamp. Still doesn’t change that people still have it and using it for that purpose. If they aren’t going to nerf it why not bring it back into the game? Y’all each haven’t given an answer yet.
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

How much are these going for anyways?
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

On the broker? Given how OP wants to clip using Flurry Shot even faster than usual I’d put them in for millions because they’re obviously using them for damage comps so let them pay the big bucks for em. :D
    • Like x 2
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I know I’ve got a ton of these collecting dust on an alt bank toons inventory. I’m just debating either do I sell these for a ton in the broker OR just do nothing and leave them be because some sweaty dps wanna break this game even more with unbalancing damage? Hmm decisions decisions…
    • Like x 1
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

So a Billion each then:cool:.
    I'll log in later and see. I might have some, not a lot, scattered on an alt or two.
    • Like x 2