New Booster Bundle arrives next week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Common! give our wallets a break and talk to us! :rolleyes: This is getting out of hand and it's not even funny anymore..
    • Like x 5
  2. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I have to agree with everyone, this is horrible timing. Since the turnover, the game has been by all intent and purposes unplayable. The lag has gotten worse over the last several days, where it was intermittent before..now..it is more perpetual. I get the Devs and powers that be are still in the process of "working behind the scenes" etc...but, I do have to agree with the concern in reference to the radio silence. It's been at or around a month since the turnover happened.

I get that maybe the radio silence is reflective of there is nothing to report until they have set a final plan in place, however, to drop something like this expecting us to pay for it, while working through whatever issues that are going on(obviously there is a lot)...is in bad taste.
    • Like x 5
  3. Oltron New Player

Thank you we do need to unite and ignoring means that they are shutting down game. What else can it mean. I can’t believe no one will speak up on daybreak side
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly.... they are dead set into NoT Speaking Up.
    Why?? who knows at this point.

Are they waiting for some sort of approuval by James Gunn??
    Are they waiting for Superman Legacy to be released in theatre??
    Are they waiting just to give us the moving finger???

No way to know at this point.

All we can do is wait.
    • Like x 7
  5. Oltron New Player

Ha valentines event still up
    • Like x 1
  6. iLazy Well-Known Player

I hate to sound like a broken record, but the current state of affairs in the game feels eerily reminiscent of a past experience.
    The lack of communication and the sense of players being neglected are alarmingly similar. The parallel between the two situations lies in how developers interact with their player communities.
    Transparent communication and involving players in decisions can strengthen trust and improve satisfaction.
    When players feel their concerns aren't taken seriously, it can lead to a negative gaming experience and diminish long-term interest in the game.

Sadly it feels like they don't care anymore.
    • Like x 8
  7. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

What any of this has to do with just talking to us about stuff going on, fixing bugs, pushing cosmetics, direction of the game, updates on next gen i have no idea. Sure licensing is an issue, maybe its a reason for no dlc announcement but come on, trying to sound positive like you are now when we have had NOTHING from them but "Buy this please" for the last few months is beyond silly.

I dont mean disrespect to you or anything but i just find it silly that you try to find out a reason they are not telling us things that are going on with stuff they promised us. We are a month away from the end of Q1. No sign of Next gen update. We are half a year+ dry of content in any shape or form. The game is suffering and all they decide to do is say "buy booster bundles"

I truly think its the end. DCUO makes a fraction of all other DC related products, why would WB, DC, Anyone else pump money in to get a low profit when they can run a mobile gacha game and get more money than dcuo lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Doctor Impossible New Player

No it wasn't, I've played less than 4 years, and it was implemeted 3 months into my starting DCUO.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The stats revamp is from 2017. The stats clamp is from 2021.
    • Like x 4
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not finding reasons.....
    Wondering..... WHY???
    What could it be that make them not tell us..... Anything??

There has to be a reason???
    I even mentioned that it could be for no other reason then giving us the moving finger.....
    but sadly we do not know Why such a radio silence.

I have been very critical of the UBER Radio Silence.

All I said is we don't know why they don't say anything... and we can only speculate.
    And sadly..... all we can do is wait for them to finally break Radio Silence......
    with something other then the announcement of a new BB that is.;)
    • Like x 3
  11. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Guess i was wrong. We didnt even get an announcement lmao
    • Like x 3
  12. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Would like to point out you still have the date wrong on the post.
    • Like x 2
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Today or next week? Not that I’m losing sleep on this but if you can’t even get your cashgrab right what are we to think about everything else going forward?
    • Like x 2
  14. jjm New Player

I take this as they are just going to milk the tank as dry as possible. Steadily working on cash grabs instead of the game...‍
    • Like x 7
  15. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

In all fairness, it's not easy to make posts keeping the community informed while you're all packing up your desks before the electricity is shut off. It's a matter of priorities. :p
    • Like x 6
  16. Doctor Impossible New Player

I'm sitting on four million metal easily(So 8 when doubled), I'd let them slap me in the face at this point. I imagine the players(That save up) without a lot of storage are going out of their mind.
    • Like x 1
  17. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Some people might spend a few bucks on this Garbage and that's your personal choice but I beg of you don't waste your Money on these greedy *** fools. We don't know the future of this game and behind the scenes I'm sure is fire burning. The many players who don't come on here are Vulnerable to this nonsense but I will tell who I can.
    • Like x 6
  18. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Valentine's event is still up, and so is the Booster Bundle with the ethreal stuff...

Live feed from the Daybreak offices:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Daybreak is hoping they cave in and buy more inventory space or use their metal and have to buy more.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Proxy has spoken
    • Like x 2