Up-Votes Needed Costume piece colour glitch

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by BlackGryphon, Mar 2, 2024.

1. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

So, after opening umpty-nine capsules, I finally broke down and bought the Quinn-Essential Ponytails hair style for my Elseworlds Multiverse character, Harley Queen, on the broker; only to find that I'm unable to change the colours of anything but the rubber bands. The character remains uniformly blonde (which I didn't select).
    Is this a glitch that requires filing a ticket, or am I missing something?

[IMG]
  2. Icon Active Player

I believe they said in the video you have to change the color of the makeup and hair color options to change that style.
    • Like x 2
  3. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Thanks. I can change the base hair colour and the lip colour those ways, but what I'm looking to do is make the ponytails themselves light green. [IMG]

Can you direct me to the video you're referring to?
  4. Icon Active Player

• Like x 1
  5. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Thanks. It appears that I have the "regular" style as opposed to the "ombre" one. Blah.
    • Like x 1
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

Bummer you should've bought at the inception was available at limited offers.
    • Like x 1
  7. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Oh well. It's an older character that I thought would look good with the new hair; which it does. It's not like I designed it specifically for the new style item. If, some day, I happen to trip over an "ombre" version, I'll grab it; but I'm not grinding for it anymore. :)
  8. Capt Mephisto Active Player

I have that style, and I am on the US servers. It's yours if you want it. Should I just mail it in game to BlackGryphon?
    • Like x 2
  9. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I'd be very happy to accept it! Please mail it to Harley Queen! Thanks a ton!
    • Like x 1
  10. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

And here she is! Thanks again!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Glad to help out. Pax.
    • Like x 1