Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Feb 29, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

DOCTOR FATE'S MARCH REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before April 1, 2024) unlocks rewards - from new styles to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Ma'aleca'andra Hunter style. The non-member gear style is the Progeny of Darkseid style.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Mad Hat style. Members only.

[IMG]
    Ma'aleca'andra Hunter style
    [IMG]
    Members exclusive Mad Hat style
    • Like x 6
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Ouch..... people will not be happy. :(

I can already see what my comment section will look like. :(
    • Like x 5
  3. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

A non-enhanced version of 2 styles and a goofy hat... hmmm...
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh I get it: March Madness.
    • Like x 8
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Have people in the DC ever been happy? I’m not sure that at least once after the introduction of the 21-day reward “everyone” was happy (someone is peeing boiling water with joy at the sight of Dr. Fate’s helmet... but for me it’s like a bucket...), so you don’t like the hat, but As for me, due to the ability to display the emblem, it is an order of magnitude superior to any Batman cap...
    • Like x 1
  6. Icon Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I'll buy that for a dollar...
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Oh well..At least it's a new hat I guess. I M.U.C.H rather have a proper made fedora though but That seems to be ignore like so many other requests :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Put your Dollar aside.... I will sell it to you. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Proper made???

We already have a Fedora in the game... made my Question armory using it.
    So...I guess you mean something else?

11. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Ooh. A Mad Hatter hat. I suppose a c-list villain is a step-up from a d-f-list.. villain? hero? no idea who Total Tool is :)
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Since the team has been some what geared towards making emojis, how about next months Dr Fate day 21 reward is a transformation trinket that turn the player into a poop emoji.

Imagine all the piles.... its easy if you try. ♪

I see piles and piles of poopies♪

... And for you long cape wearers, hike your cape up while watching your step.
    • Like x 2
  13. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

I'm definitely skipping this month 15 dollars is definitely too much for the rewards we've been getting.
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Plenty of people were happy with the Classic Champion Slimline.

Had to make more then 1 video about it because people kept on asking about it. ;)

Give people something they want... and they will be happy.

Heck.... the Superman emblem we got last year.... that alone made many many people very very happy.

If you give people something they want that was highly requested... they will be happy.

If you give them something No One asked for?? you might make 3 people happy???
    but most won't be happy about it.... or at best won't care about it.

Plenty of styles are highly requested....
    Icon
    Alan Scott Classic emblem
    A whole bunch of Superman emblems (Bizarro..... Kingdom Come.... Red Son).

A Slimline with a BiG emblem slot.
    How hard wouold it be to give people a Slimline with a BiG emblem???
    Something that was highly highly requested??
    And something that would be simple enough to add.... still people have been asking and asking....
    .... heck there could be a whole series of such slimline..... covering the hands.... not covering the hands..... covering the neck..... not convering the neck..... a version with only 1 color channel. LOTs of possibilities just with that.

There is no shortage of highly highly requested items or styles.....
    .... and we get the Mad Hatter hat?? :confused: :confused:
    • Like x 3
  15. Dene Devoted Player

agreed.. the current one looks like it was sat on accidentally and it never fits properly lol
    • Like x 1
  16. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I can't wait for the day this game takes a turn and stops caring about styles and care more about balance and gameplay what a style change that would be
    • Like x 2
  17. Achikah All About That Base

I understand this is probably not everyone's cup of tea (CHANGE PLACES!) but honestly... this is probably one of the first rewards I can see myself actually using since the Demonic Visage. Always a fan of more emblem holding styles outside of slimlines too, so that's a plus.
    • Like x 2
  18. JoeAce65 New Player

Didn't we already get a hat with an emblem spot before?
    I wish that they gave us a new base theme, it has been two years since we got the last one.
    • Like x 2
  19. metro2k Well-Known Player

worse could not be done
    • Like x 1
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

On the one hand I’m pretty meh about getting a Mad Hatter hat but at least it kinda fits with the month and it does have an emblem slot which a lot of styles they put out don’t so there’s that. I suppose it could be worse like getting Perpetua’s toilet bowl necklace or that crappy water material. So never think it could be worse when Dimensional Ink team can go “hold my drink” and do so. :D