Hey, if any kind soul in the EU wants to let us know what the bonus is...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If there is any at least. Might was well make it 2 weeks in a row of letting us know so we can spread the word in the US.
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not even Wednesday yet.
    • Like x 4
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Whoops....I'm on drugs.....but let's see if I"m just a day early on the same request or not.

I normally go into the office on Wed....had to go in today. It's thrown me off all day.
    • Like x 3
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Is for me.

5. Proxystar #Perception

Okay Reinheld, hand over that bottle, you're banned.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

HAPPY HUMP DAY
    • Like x 2
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

Time is a flat circle...
    • Like x 3
  8. Cypharr Committed Player

My gut speaks ally favour week in my ear but I'm not listening.
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

If I was EU servers I’d be like “what have you guys done for us lately”? Lol :D
  10. Great Architect Loyal Player

Not quite. Time as observed by us is the result of the three-dimensional aspect of our universe that is comprehensible to us moving through nth-dimensional space at the speed of "time" ;).
  11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

That's like, your perspective...It's like in this universe we process time linearly forward. But outside of our space time from what would be a fourth dimensional perspective time wouldn't exist. And from that vantage, could we attain it? We see our space time would look flattened. Like a single sculpture of matter and super-position of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience is just cycling through our lives like carts on a track. See everything outside our dimension that's eternity. Eternity looking down on us. Now to us its a sphere but to them its a circle.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

• Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nice. Ok...I'll give them props...they got it out there somewhere at least.

And I like bonus weeks that happen regardless of what I'm running. No additional time or effort required, just do what I was going to do anyway....or not do as it's now past day 21.
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's still a sphere, and would still look like a sphere to an "out"side observer. It would be what the shadow of their normal, everyday hyperspheres would look like to them, in the same way that we see the shadow of a sphere as a circle. To them it would be lacking a dimension, but it would still look exactly like a sphere, just as a circle looks exactly like a circle to us, even though the perception of a circle in Flatland would be vastly different to how we see it.

As for time, assuming that my original assertion was true (and that is a huge assumption) - that time is the vector at which our universe is moving (falling?) through nth-dimensional space, wouldn't time be measurable as that vector? How we consciously experience time in our world would be beyond conjecture though, I imagine, in the same way that we cannot conjecture how hypothetical consciousnesses in Flatland experience their planar existence moving through the third dimension. We can see a plane moving in the third dimension - that motion doesn't cease to exist when observing it from outside, so if my arrant ******** about time held, it ought to be be measurable in nth dimensional space where n>3?
  16. Cypharr Committed Player

Can't go wrong when you Eat, Sleep, Game (DCUO), repeat. I got DCUO on partial LOCKDOWN

[IMG]
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm just making a tongue-in-cheek pop culture reference to the first season of "True Detective". I figured using the picture and the direct quote in the second one would have made that explicit, but here we are. I'm not nearly high enough to gaze that hard into my navel for this particular line of questioning.
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

Wow... synchronicity is particularly strong today... that was on my binge-watch list for this weekend because I haven't got around to watching Series 2, and I'm too OCD to watch that without reminding me what happened in Series 1, even though I know the two aren't related :eek:.

I can't *not* watch it now.
    • Like x 1
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

The bonus is being able to log in without issues, apparently.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dev72 Dedicated Player