Up-Votes Needed LAG

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Korlick, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Korlick Loyal Player

Game has been lagging everywhere for a couple days now. Open world, HoL, instance areas...lag hits everywhere.

Im really surprised nobody open a thread. Usually when this happens theres multiple threads open.
    • Like x 10
  2. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Agreed. Raids, open world, everywhere. It gets to the point where the screen and everyone in it stand still for a few seconds and then everything catches up in an instant. Pretty weird lag.
    • Like x 2
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Just lifting this post a little. Didn't experience the lag yesterday or before, but today it was very spotty, and the spikes were lasting a minimum of 3 seconds.
    • Like x 2
  4. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

It's most likely hackers trying to mess with the game they do that when they see a game is at its weakest. they know there is no development teams running the game so they just come to mess with everyone and hack the servers to cause leg DDOS attacks against the servers. The game is at its weakest times so it's the perfect opportunity for hackers
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Forgot to add, this is happening in the USPC/PS Server.
    • Like x 2
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Hi, There has been on going lag for me and others around me for the pass few days in open world and instances I'm on USPC/Villain
  7. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Really bad over at the demon incursion by Midtown, Metropolis.