Any updates on what's coming up?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrinceD, Feb 19, 2024.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

That’s easy, Time Capsules and reused content. But don’t forget they always excel in fashion than anything else in the game.
    • Like x 4
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It’s pretty selfish of us to think they might give us some kind of update … we should be grateful we got a twitch stream for the amazing time capsule they gave us
    • Like x 5
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Absolutely! Never delayed and always on schedule too :)
    • Like x 3
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think they were referring to working with Kevin conroy on cursed gothsm
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

We getting the ps5 native client tho … soon…ish
    • Like x 3
  6. Sollace Well-Known Player

I think this disconcerting radio silence says a lot about what's in store for DCUO, probably the last year for the game, a studio that's not afraid to give news, indicates a studio in good shape, a studio shy of announcements, prepare your next entertainment friends...
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Terribly disconcerting, if the developer update isn't given in the next day I reckon it'll be a sure sign the game is shutting down, probably even by the end of the week.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They just hired a new veteran creative director. The game isn't shutting down yet.
    • Like x 2
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I dunno what you are talking about this game is thriving… it’s more populated than it’s ever been.
    • Like x 2
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I truly feel like they are right … not getting ther ps5 client kinda hurt us last year since literally everyone wanted it so bad … but knowing we are getting it and getting 1 if not maybe 2 batches of new content the game will truly start flourishing better than ever.

Dropping the 3 dlcs a year norm down to 2 was the shot in arm this game needed.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

No I logged in last night, there were only a few thousand online, the game is dead.
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You’re lying the game is thriving .. the same 2 people were shouting for dps and tank for chme for about an hour .. thats when you know the game is on its way to a solid 2024.

Lastly I really love the trend from the last two time capsules of not getting an ally or an art but an emoji .. way more useful and something I just can’t wait to throw my stabilizers at … bravo guys !! We did it !!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

An emote I can wait to be available on the qwark vendor, it is great :D
  14. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Trust me everybody's ready for their pitchforks if we don't hear from the development team this week or the creative director
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

I've got spares, hit me up on whatsapp if you need any, we'll keep it encrypted.
    • Like x 1
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Most likely for 5000 quarks at that
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Mi
    just start now lol im. All jokes aside I really don’t think we are getting one at all and it’s whatever who care at this point
  18. Proxystar #Perception

It will be maximum price, yes
  19. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

It's a perfect description of why you play this game and why you feel compelled to write 10000 meaningless posts a day.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Proxystar #Perception

5.692 posts per day

[IMG]