pvp events in worlds

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by julianes05, Feb 18, 2024.

1. julianes05 Level 30

tell me about these short pvp events in worlds. theyre like mini games. i wanted to know when they start. do they start when the event is started willingly by a player hero or villain? or are they scheduled automatically?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're on a schedule. I believe it's every 30 minutes?
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

Yes Ring War and Diamond Heist start every now and then not sure but I think it's shorter that 30 minutes, can't give you and exact figure.
  4. julianes05 Level 30

have you seen the young justice members as npcs? just curious about that since kal-dur aqualad is on the user avatar list.
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

No I haven't. Also the only relation to my avatar is cos it's black and am black. No much to choose from. I would really like a custom avatar.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

In addition to what TheLorax said, you also have to get 5 knockouts to 'win' the mission. Those could be during the event, or you might need to queue PvP if you go un-opposed during the outside part (happens a lot this way). The 5 knockouts can be done before or after the outside part, as long as you picked up the mission from Wayne Tech Tory or the Lantern who hand out the missions.
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

One could just use 2nd account to knockout "themself" too ^-^. Got all the feats this way, naturally (as I'm sure you know).
    • Like x 2
  8. inferno Loyal Player

13 years into the game and I just learned this, Lol. Way back when I did these feats I would have to queue into regular 4 or 8 PVP instances to get those kills in between. Never occurred to me that you can get the counts from challenges.

Thank goodness I finished these feats way back since 8x8 never pops anymore.

I don't think going into the PVP phase to kill off players count right? I remember when there used to be rumbles outside faction areas and my league would join in the fray and the kills never counted.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I actually think they do, however it needs to be someone within 5 CR of yourself. So if you are 30 and run into some noob and blast him outside the nightclub/police station...while it might be 'fun' it won't help the count.

Personally either finding a running buddy and 'trading' knockouts, or queuing into 2s or 4s is fastest...although if you are a PvP dude...1s queue the fastest...just hope you don't end up against a speed hacker.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I might have done a few that way.
    • Like x 2
  11. Cypharr Committed Player

Wow! What kind of bait is he using to reel in a shark? xD

[IMG]
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

...huh?