The Last Boy on Earth.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Irvynnge, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

that's it. that's what I'd like. a Kamandi episode.
    • Like x 4
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Pretty niche....but I'd have said that about Starro too.

Good luck.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

He was one of the featured guest stats in Batman Brave and the Bold so some people might remember him. Honestly I’d like episodes of everyone in that series before we get anything WW, Batman or Titans again really.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

They ended up using Starro in the last Suicide Squad movie. Also Starro had major appearances in JLU and Batman B&B series too. They’re not too obscure and niche since Starro was the JL’s first fight in the comics too so they’re pretty iconic.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's where the 'I'd have said'. I'd never heard of Starro before the 2017 event. Not sure if that was before B&B or JLU but I know it was before the 2nd Suicide Squad movie cause when I saw it there I was like 'Hey....I know that thing'.
    • Like x 1
  6. inferno Loyal Player

Sometimes I really feel old and out of place. Just as an extra info, Starro was the reason the Justice league formed; Brave and the Bold #28... and no, I'm not 1955 old.
    • Like x 2
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Jack Ryder has been in DCUO since day one. And I'm still waiting for a Creeper appearance and gear set. :(
    • Like x 5
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I’d be worried that the VA for Jack Ryder would have moved on and he’d be irreplaceable. We’ve been asking for a Doom Patrol episode for ever so Creeper would make a great part of the team huh? ;)
    • Like x 4
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

Doom Patrol would be awesome.
    • Like x 3
  10. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

It's a shame that this suggestion probably won't be implemented, given their aversion to solo content. I guess the best we could ever hope for would be an Omnibus Iconic mission... which I'd gladly play the hell out of.
    • Like x 1
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

A Jane Artifact where each power is a different persona.
    • Like x 3
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes, yes, yes - a thousand times yes. They had a (really good, IMO) TV series a few years back, and I was surprised there wasn't any tie-in then, but most of my memories come from the Grant Morrison run back in the late 80s / early 90s. DCUO needs more than one go-to group (JL Dark) for when weird **** hits the fan, and Doom Patrol would let the writers step over the usual boundaries of what's considered rational in an Episode.
    • Like x 2
  13. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

They said.... like a year ago... that the next episode would be lighter and a bit more comical in nature....

Maybe the next open map will be on Danny, The Street.

Doubtful.... But, a Doom Patrol episode would be nice.
    • Like x 2