Players Using alot Bots at Arena PvP 8v8

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlackSuperGirl, Feb 13, 2024.

1. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Today que up for try some old school pvp fun at arena PvP 8v8 instead got alot Bots on my team, players are farmin arena pvp feats usin alot bots on both sides !!!!
    owww how i miss Meps he never will allow it :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

• Like x 2
  3. Braniac Killer New Player

Hi just replying to this thread. @blacksupergirl I understand that it is very frustrating to run into players using bots it happens to me a lot also. To be fair to them its because they are doing pvp feats and the q will not pop otherwise.
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Player bots in pvp...that's a new one. I queue'ed up for PVP 8x8 once....I think it just turned 6 years old.
  5. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Bot = cheat
    I Que up for have so fun, i were alone on my side with another bot's that dont moves! I were destroyed on 8v1, inst fair, alot players quited from Arena PvP cuz this, because alot bots and speed hackers players runnin into game without perma Bans since years ago, i dont remember they names, i dont gameplay recordin, how should i report it - yeap no fair again
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

Be glad that people are helping you Q dead PVP or what else would you've them do. That you got in 8v8 is a miracle and you should be thankful not this BS. My suggestion for is follow suit and help yourself and others like they are doing for you and stop complaining about "DEAD" PVP deadass.

AND what this sly comment about
    It's been going on for ages while Mepps worked on other BS. Allow Angeliana some breathing space.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Community Management does not create player conduct reports for others, nor do we issue bans. Customer Service is not a member of the forums. Therefore, if you wish to have someone looked into what you are alleging is cheating, you need to create a player conduct report to Customer Service at https://help.daybreakgames.com as only they can issue bans for in-game issues.

Community Managers handle forums, Discord, and social media...none of which Customer Service will use to issue in-game bans.

I hope this helps explain things a bit for everyone.
    • Like x 7
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

First you promote gold sellers and now you support players doing this in pvp? Ummm… lol I guess
    • Like x 3
  9. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

No bots. Players using or more accounts to run 2 or more dcuo windows to speed up the que.
    • Like x 2
  10. Cypharr Committed Player

"What Aiden_Warren said"

11. gameaddict Level 30

This has been going on for years with PvP being dead and all (at least on EU server), nor does a community manager even handle issues like this, don't blame the new community manager.

As for the issue you're describing, it's probably just people with extra accounts farming/boosting feats not actual bots, put them on ignore and you should not get queued up with them again.
    • Like x 3
  12. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

WOW! You actually got a queue to pop for 8v8 sheesh! i queue everyday trynna get grundy for the feat but have yet to get in to an 8v8
    • Like x 3
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

Lmfao if he puts them on ignore I can be my left shoe he won't get a queue in again. As those people he's hating on are the once making possible for him to queue in.
  14. GermanM Committed Player

I believe those people are only doing the feats... sadly PVP is dead in this game and devs have 0 interest in change that (Panderus even said that before leave)
  15. Stranger Well-Known Player

As the others already said, it's not bots, its people using several accounts (only possible on PC).
    But i don't see reason for being mad at them, because you wouldn't even have gotten into this map without their help.
    PvP is dead and will probably always be. So the only way to get those feats are farm groups. Queueing randomly? 0% Chance.
    • Like x 2
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Now try to imagine it on lower population servers like Xbox lol. Had to team up with multiple people who had extra accounts (not bots) just to fill both teams. It was useful, however, because I was able to be in charge of both teams competing with each other. It was a rough road for sure, and that was years ago before Xbox population dropped 75% from them to now!
  17. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Nope, they are 10 toons or more, each toon had "_Bot" word on they fake names and low level like recent created accounts
    dont try whitewash it :(
  18. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Doesnt mean they are bots. Im telling you that is what players do, make multiple accounts and dcuo on multiple windows to speed up the que.
    They name them bots just for the gigs.
    No bots programs have been able to use que system. Only to use scripted macro inputs to spam in chat. As you can use a program to auto chat in dcuo. Enter text and enter and so on.
    I have said players use multiple accounts and dcuo on multiple windows. To speed up que.
    As in you do need multiple accounts on multiple windows to place the bots, how else can they while playing on their own toon.
    Not hard to comprehend that, not trying to be mean.
    Is why i said, not bots, its multiple accounts on dcuo of multiple windows. They name them bots because that is what players going to name for gigs.
    • Like x 1
  19. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

How is it to try to whitewash as to how can you make toons as "bots" on 1 account.
    Take it slow and relax and let that sink it. They are not exacly bots. Its just for gigs on naming them bots.

Accounts dont make themselves, a real person does. A real person makes accounts and makes toons to be used as bots.
  20. kallader Committed Player

This is the thing about complain let say you actually see real bots then you post on forum for 2 reason 1-to tell to other peoples about the situation 2-to get the attention of someone of the team about it... but no...you suppose to not tell to any other players about it or will get an advert /strike after certain amount of time you will be silenced so since you were not able to tell to other players they all will also post about it on forum and also maybe get strike and meanwhile the hackers continue and you are the one with a strike