disable chat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by julianes05, Feb 11, 2024.

1. julianes05 Level 30

is there a way disable the chat in the chatbox but not the messages just the chat? i know theres a fade chat option.
  2. inferno Loyal Player

You mean disable LFG while keeping stuff like shout or group?
    Just go to settings and uncheck the LFG from whichever chat you want it removed.
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

What he said, yes, you can disable individual chat options. Go to "Setting->Chat->Edit (Default) then uncheck the chat that's bothering you.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If you are talking about 'chat' like voice chat in a particular channel like league, group, instance or a private channel, the only option I think would be to kill it in audio settings (which would kill voice in all voice channels) or down the sound on your headset/TV...which would be easier to turn up on the fly if you needed it suddenly.

If you are referring to text chat, as Inferno said, you can disable particular types of chat in settings, like removing shout, Trade or LFG from a particular channel.
  5. julianes05 Level 30

LFG is a league right?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

LFG is "Looking For Group".
    • Like x 2
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

That’s good, I was worried here it meant Looking For Gravy?
    • Like x 3
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I mean....IF you know where there is some gravy....you could share.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Looking for Gary.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Funnily enough I don’t think I’ve seen even one Gary in DCUO so far? Poor Gary :(
    • Like x 1
  11. julianes05 Level 30

ya i figured it out when i took a look at the options.