My Experience On Villain Side Today

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cypharr, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Cypharr Committed Player

[IMG]

Clearly you don't understand the concept of snitching. Have fun surviving in the hood.

I was once a snitch like you guys but I'm no more thankfully I won't go into the details particularly at the start of the episode. Now that I'm no longer a stitch I just sit back and watch people do there thing in game or anywhere. It's not my business what tickles peoples fancy I just know I my not the police and would leave that to you guys. Just be fair and include everyone including your friends. Fortunately in the real world "snitches don't always get stiches" so you're good keep up the good work, let's make DCUO a safe place.
  2. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

This thread is ridiculous. The guy got made fun of in LFG chat by a single - very smart and handsome - person, while trying to get people to do his weekly solo mission for his crappy villain alt at 4:00 AM. He flipped out, slung some insults, then went to the forum to cry about it. And now people are discussing whether it's possible that villains in a game might be actual real-life criminals. :D You people are adorable...

How ANYBODY in their right mind, who has seen this individual's posts before can take anything he says even remotely seriously is beyond me.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

First I'm glad you can confirm it happened since you were trying to say it didn't earlier. Subsequently since you like taking screenshot share a screenshot of your allegations of me insulting the villain I interacted with. Unfortunately I don't take screenshot so I don't have proof either of the conversation that went "I'm a villain I do bad things"

As far as trolling goes you're the ones trolling my every thread if you all had any brain you would no by now my activeness is not meant for you so why don't you ignore my public threads. And stop trolling me to get a rouse out of me.

I don't recall vomiting on anyone's thread lately cos I rather Mepps forget I excite atm but then again you guys the Mariachi Snitching Band don't have any fresh ideas to ever make your own thread except only to go round vomiting on peoples genuine innocent threads.

Finally, if you consider me a troll which I'm clearly not people should listen to you and you also listen to yourself and take your advice. "Don't feed the trolls" but I'm betting my kids trust fund this are just words & trolling cos you won't take your own advice and vomit on my next thread.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I'm pretty sure you can only "snitch" if someone is in fact breaking the rules. Keep on outting yourself.

As for "friends", none of my friends play this game and even so none of them did what you are claiming. Heck there are very rarely any gold sellers on Xbox in general. I'm not on the game- I'm here, and so are you, so you are the one I am confronting.

But you just said you have the gold selling information as a "disclaimer" and to "warn people"... A.K.A. snitching! :)
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

THIS DESERVES NEW THREAD BUT I CAN GUESS HOW THAT WILL GO; HONESTLY YEA! I THOUGHT WELL AND HARD ABOUT THIS I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS SO IF I OFFENDED YOU ALL I'M SORRY FIND IT IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS TO OPEN A NEW PAGE AND MOVE FORWARD WITH A CLEAN SLATE. ALMOST EVERYONE DESERVES A NEW CHAPTER "I'M SORRY I OFFENED YOU ALL" I'LL NOT CHALLENGE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT. HOPEFULLY I CAN RECEIVE THE SAME COURTESEY. HAVE A GREAT LIFE.
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

Turns out villain side is somewhat different from hero side I never really noticed since I've only been playing endgame content on my villain which are shared objectives like dailies and weeklies and queueing for alerts and raids pretty much. I just tried to do the seasonal in Diamond District Police Station since I'm familiar with the route and found out the missions are different and not shared with heroes. It's either I get to the objective first or look for another one. The place was filled with heroes, eventually I had to got back to the nightclub and currently I'm learning the route for villains. It's going to be a learning curve.
  7. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

'm just thumbsupping the opposition ;)
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Didn't you quit the game due to toxicity from your fellow villains? I'm just going off what you've said.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I was literally just looking at that Gif to post it. :D
  10. Cypharr Committed Player

I'll bite the inquisition with peace. No I've had my account since 2011 all heroes. This is my first villain toon and I don't play other content except for endgame. It wasn't villains it was heroes and it wasn't because of toxicity it was cos I ninja'd a gear from an elitist who let me in his group. "Ninja" was a term around the Watchtower that means taking a gear needing on a gear you were not playing the specific role of the gear. I was supposed to greed on it and if everyone pass I get it or role the dice with other people who greed on it.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Who was talking to you? I was replying to RavNoc.

As I said in your 'TCs are just as good as a DLC' post, why would anyone take anything you say on the game seriously?

That is all.
    • Like x 2
  12. Cypharr Committed Player

mb, I'm so sorry . I missed to check the the recipient I just assumed. Yay!
  13. C0de Well-Known Player

I haven't seen such desperate attempt at attention seeking as this dude. Also the constant bipolar emotions between his posts he's displaying is sad. Feels like you were probably neglected as a child. The constant need of using "gifs" to try and mock people falls completely flat and only make's you look more childish. Can't even make 1 intellectual response and your constantly on the defense. Word of advice for you dude, if your going to go the infamous route learn some debating, rebuttal and how to be a proper "devils advocate". Because clearly, you submitting on your stances show's you ain't got the skin for it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Not from the villains, no not at all tbh. The toxicity was strictly from hero side and their often tendency to gatekeep villains. Only the hero side has (2) leagues that are strong enough to beat Elite+. Us villains always have to rely on the heroes sadly, thus it's easy for them to "exclude" us.
    • Like x 2