Dear Devs Regarding Style Menu

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jpharrah1010, Feb 7, 2024.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Please let us hide styles we will never use so when we are searching it makes it easier to get stuff, this goes for auras accessories… basically everything in the style menu.

Sincerely Me and maybe a few other people
    • Like x 4
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

P.s. add a section that put the entire style set on you with one click.
    • Like x 1
  3. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

No sir! U claimed those free styles now u gotta look at em!!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think a better system would be favorising styles. Similar to what we got with the On-Duty menu.
    If you are able to hide styles, it could lead to confusion just like some players get confused with hidden missions in their Journal.

You would still have to scroll past all styles in your normal menu but would have a seperate section with your marked ones.
    • Like x 3
  5. NiX® Level 30

unfortunately, they will never touch this menu which no longer resembles anything :)
  6. SingingCoyote Active Player

also on alts, seeing all those locked styles with replays, its really annoying
    • Like x 1
  7. Alushaun Well-Known Player

If its a toggle option, yes. If its a forced hiding and I have to then pick what gets seen, no.

I'm good with the current style menu. The broker however still needs this same function for items you already have in the Style section.
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

At the least, perhaps have the ability to archive them like we have with the R&D plans.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Honestly, I'd just like the option to hide styles on alts that are available for unlock but not unlocked. "Hide unlockable styles" or something. Many of my alts have pages and pages of styles they don't own, and I'll never unlock them...or if I wanted a specific style, I'd unhide to unlock it as a one-off.

This is especially true of these same styles you are right...we'd never use.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I wish we had an search option also.