New Valentine event materials

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kallader, Feb 7, 2024.

1. kallader Committed Player

So basically they sell us the same material with 8 color variant 8 time other than just sell 1 material with one of the 3 part with the ability to change is color...this is just lazy 400 marks to have the same material 8 time and pretty sure you do not have the time to get enough mark to buy them all before event end [IMG]
  2. Eve YouTuber

feat wise you only need to get one of them. I personally never planned to get all of them, and It's mostly the 3rd slot that looks the same.
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

2 of the color channels are the same.... only 1 channel is different.

You can see it here;

;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Awwwww..... come on..... you need them all.

ALL of Them!!! ;) ;)

Especially for someone who makes Youtube videos. ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Indeed, you've begun to see the matrix for the code it really is.

[IMG]
  6. kallader Committed Player

Was sad when see the chocolate one just have 1 brown part was damn happy to get a brown material :/
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's all a secret plot to make Multiverse's video production so long he won't bother to continue because he has to scroll so far down every time a new material comes out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You're probably right. ;)

By now that material list is sooooo looooonnng....
    I can watch a Pitch Meeting video on Youtube while I scroll all the way to the bottom of the list. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Forums didn't tell me you quoted me, sorry for the late reply haha.

Well, I hate the color pink, so I can give up on them xD As for videos, yeah this is good for a showcase but test server helps with that so I don't have to waste resources on live haha.
    • Like x 3
  10. kallader Committed Player

Love they fact they did not bother to show all color in the stream saying they are all the same anyway but different color XD
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I though that the Armories in the back of the Lair would be used to switch to the various materials to actually show those materials..... but it seems I overestimated the Devs. :eek: :eek: ;)
  12. Eve YouTuber

Hmm maybe they thought they didn't have to since YouTubers already showed them so they assumed most people watched it already.
    That or they didn't want to drag the stream with that, cause there were quite alot, haha. But I see your point
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I wish everyone would watch my Videos..... but Youtube works real hard to make sure that does not happen.

I only have about 50K people watching my videos right now..... and only 5K watched my video... I sure hope we have a lot more DCUO players then that.

I don't know how many people watched your video....

The Devs should have showed all the Materials.

Sure.... they could tell people to watch our videos.... but that does not happen sadly,

So.... it would have been a good idea to show them materials.

But... too late.... too late.

Better luck next time. ;)
  14. Eve YouTuber

it's not really YouTube. DCUO is not popular, at least not as it used to be, and unless you constantly look for DCUO content or make it or subbed to someone that uploads dcuo, unlikely it will even pop up on your feed or "For You" tab that YouTube has now. DCUO in how it is right now doesn't attract many viewers, and It's a really hard game to grow on as creator considering the community is small & there is lack of interest in this game from players & barely anything to make content on.

I 100% think they should've showed all of them, I was mostly being hypothetical :)
  15. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Yep I will get them all. Ain't hard to get all the other things plus all them. 3 weeks times it by 4 to 6 characters done it
    • Like x 1