My Experience On Villain Side Today

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cypharr, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Cypharr Committed Player

Apparently the chat I had with some villains was summarized as such, to have a villain toon the prerequisite is to be a bad person in the real world with bad character and personality, bluntly just be a bad person. It's doesn't bode with me this idea cos in the real world I'm a good person and have good traits. I care for everyone and help strangers how ever I can. So having a villain toon makes me Deadpool I guess since I've hero toons as well or do I reserve the right to continue as an upstanding member of society including gaming communities.
    • Like x 2
  2. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

awww boo hoo poor you :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

Emm! I don't think being a good person with honorable qualities derives a
    . I'm happy and proud of myself. I'm not sad rather pitiful for the Mariachi Band. But what's new a rat will always go for cheese in a mouse trap.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, that didn't happen. You made that up.

No one asked and no one cares. This is a game forum and not your personal diary.

No one asked and no one cares.

It doesn't. Deadpool is actually cool. You are not.

The first honest thing you've said to date.

No one asked and no one cares.
    • Like x 8
  7. Cypharr Committed Player

Snitch that's you headache you don't care is your problem, maybe tell other treads that post similar experience if you dare bloody troll. Leave me the heck alone. Try ignoring me when you hatred consumes you getting the better of your unreasonable judgment. You talk a big game but never follow through, ignore me as you have said severally. I don't see anybody else other the the select few in the Mariachi Band responding ridiculous to my every active thread nor do I engage your other unreasonable post in other threads cos I took the high road. Stop coming at me with negative remarks I don't so why the heck can't you grow up and remove me from the focus of your life. I hope you don't go bad mouthing me to you wife, kids & everyone you meet in your pathetic life.
  8. Cypharr Committed Player

invite 52
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

See this is why you should invest in a journal. When you write in a journal it doesn't talk back. :O
    • Like x 2
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

What is this your diary?
    • Like x 3
  11. Cypharr Committed Player

Call it what you want you know it's about DCUO. And yes this is my vlog. Call 988
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes a talk in lfg is warrant a forum post.
    • Like x 1
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

I know your life revolves around me I can only wonder when you'll get over me. FYI I'm polygamous so no commitment here. It's only you and the Mariachi Band that seems to always have so negative rhetoric "talking back" every other person know what battles to fight and things that aren't worth there time. But you and your gang love to hate me so much you can't get enough of me.

By now you know I'm not talking to you unless I specifically reply one of your senseless post, when last did I engage any of your post. You're a thorn in my garden that sticks out so I know to avoid you since you are only bearing problem. You never have any fresh ideas as a thread only fly around people thread specifically mine to vomit.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I mean you obviously want the attention. Isn't that what all narcissists want?
    • Like x 4
  15. Cypharr Committed Player

You're the narcissists you're a very ostentatious individual. Am supposed to fear you and not be active by posting ideas cos you're the talk back police well you're wrong. And as long as you snitches carrying ToS on your head hawking around DCUO can't find where it says being active by way of posting and interacting with the community is against community guidelines and should limit threads to 10 (LoL) per day, your BP can only go up.

I can only hope it's your feelings for me that's portraying you as a hypocritical snitch and you don't go about exposing your friends with 800+ SP and such, or with 1B in game cash. Hypocrite.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dirty Paw New Player

I only see one person here with narcissistic traits.
    There is only one person here who portrays himself as a good, great and best person, but as soon as this person is criticized, he starts insulting.

Take a mirror and start reflecting on yourself. :p
    • Like x 6
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    Oh I'm sorry what idea were you sharing with this post?
    All I see is some lame story and "I'm a good person" "I care for everyone and help strangers" "I am an upstanding member of society"... Like sis did you think we would all collectively come together and hit you with that Aibileen Clark:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Enjoy.
    • Like x 1
  19. Cypharr Committed Player

[IMG]

You should read the initial comment to any of my threads you will find words like delusional etc. and I'm supposed to lay down my arms while shots are being fired at me.
    • Like x 1
  20. Alushaun Well-Known Player

I do believe this is the type of opinion a child or less open minded player of such a game would have. I wouldn't let it influence your purpose too much. You keep on doing what you do, and if it is true then find comfort knowing you're an outlier.

Also, this part of your post:
    If it was only some villains, I do agree as some others have said here that it doesn't seem thread worthy in a public forum. Does that mean we all haven't said similar stuff in a thread before? no. But are we seeing it right now thus commenting.
    • Like x 3