How technical support broke my heart

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nadeemew, Feb 5, 2024.

1. nadeemew Active Player

guys, forgive me if I'm boring you with my posts, but I want to finally tell my story.
    I have been playing for more than 11 years and 2 years ago there was a problem with my account, I was given a locked status. I’ve been communicating with technical support for 2 years, but I received answers like these and a ban on contacting them and I had to create new accounts and emails.

[IMG]

but in desperation today I turned to the topic “delete account”. It broke my heart that they checked the information, it is 100% correct and they agree to delete my account

[IMG]

I've been playing for over 11 years and have felt the pain of being treated this way by the community. I started deleting my account and wanted to tell you about my experience. I won't bother you anymore with this topic, it's time to move on and accept this terrible ending.
    Take care of yourself and be happy!
    • Like x 1
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Obviously if they are willing to delete the account per your request but not give you access to it. It mean the are confident the account belongs to you and there is a large issue at hand. Mostly likely it'll relate to cheating of some kind that's why they can delete the account per your request but not give you access. If they were uncertain about ownership the wouldn't delete the account cos it could belong to someone else. Sorry about you experience & gl.
  3. nadeemew Active Player

thanks for the support, but the account was locked due to the fact that I paid with different cards and played from different countries. And they decided that I sold the account or shared it. BUT I have all the information on these cards, all the IP addresses. I have information from the 1st day of my stay until the last, all the information is from the mail, even registering an account back in 2012. I tried to explain to them and provided all the information, but they answered me with the message that I showed above. It's terrible to waste more than 12 years and lose my account, I'm devastated.
  4. Cypharr Committed Player

If that's the case it's horrible what has transpired. I feel deeply for you ma dude. Karma will get them back in other ways, possible in the world outside gaming (the fake life/world). Push on and always be ReadyPlayerOne. Godspeed.
    • Like x 2
  5. nadeemew Active Player

thanks bro!
  6. SingingCoyote Active Player

would expect nothing less from "they break games", count this as a blessing rather than a tragedy my man.
    • Like x 1
  7. nadeemew Active Player

no, I love this game, the combat, customization, and the theme of superheroes are close to me.
    I’m very upset that through no fault of mine, I lost the account to which I dedicated more than 12 years
    but thanks u support!
  8. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

If you paid with different credit cards - isn't your name on all those cards? Unless you were using other people's credit cards, I guess. You also didn't say what was the problem with your account, that happened 2 years ago. Did they just lock your account one day, with no warning, or explanation? I recently found my old PC account on which I played many years ago, while living in UK. I'm now living in Ireland and play on a new PS account, but I'm wondering, if I start using that old account on my PC - can I expect it to be locked/banned as well?
    • Like x 2
  9. Quantum Rising Committed Player

If what you say is true that's horrible. I can't imagine going on vacation to another country and getting banned over their mistake.

I don't understand the credit card problem though. I have 3 credit cards tied to my account. Is this a problem with them? They need to be clear with stuff like this and not bury it in the ToS. Was the problem with different names on the cards?
  10. nadeemew Active Player

Idk, and yea other names credit cards . But I’m explain. I’m working 3 country . Bro it’s nvm I’m delete account I’m rly tired , it’s was 2 years… don’t mepps answer pm, don’t technical support …. I’m very upset and tired give proof but always 1 answer , u look screen !
  11. nadeemew Active Player

Names diff yes, but 1 mine, another my husband and 3 my sister . But this ppl don’t playing dcuo. And I’m pay PayPal… but he think I’m shared account or selling . I’m ask locked and start talk investigation . But every1 ignore me … I’m delete already today account and lead Gm starlight now happy . And guys u want know 1 more insane think. When delete account , ur characters name don’t active ….. and this same insane …. 12 years im playing and don’t have respect community
  12. nadeemew Active Player

Just listen , I give first membership credit card info for 2012 year , all dlc codes and transaction id for steam , all steam membership buy, all email, phones, secret answer , email and he same think I’m shared account …. It’s insane
    But now Lead GM Starlight happy! When my friend USA lost phone, support help him. But when Russian know all info , it’s don’t care
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

Karma got all of them bro in light of the layoffs. Rest well knowing JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED. Goodbye Mepps.
  14. nadeemew Active Player

I don’t wish harm on people, and there is no justice. My account has been deleted and no one will help me. MEPPS I wish your family all the best, but I hope you start to treat people with understanding and be more respectful.
    • Like x 1