DLC Idea/Collaboration: DCUO x RWBY

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaelia, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Sollace Well-Known Player

It's funny to think that only the content of Watchmen is dark, but the DC universe is far from rosy.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*clears throat*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

Great idea, I love RWBY. Also they have different kind of styles and weapons that we usually dont get or even lack.
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've never played RWBY, I wouldn't know a RWBY character if it jumped up & bit me, but, yeah, go on, I see no reason to object to it happening in the game if it can be done.

also, what Lorax said. Spawn in DCUO. absolutely, man.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a cgi magic girl anime very loosely inspired by the Grimm brother's fairy tales.
    • Like x 1
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

Yes do a cross over.

As a Prior fan of R WB Y who got into it from a fellow forumite/friend (free2beme) I'd say no for what they do to that series.

It was all hot up until season 3. Then season 4 came out and I've never seen a show fall from grace as hard as r w b y did.

XD
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

It's amazing up until season three. It was an interesting read from the open letter to the fans. It doesn't feel like R WB y anymore. My jump off point was when the fight between Yang and raven that they were teasing. It never came to fruition. It felt like a corporate hand was trying to be all like you know, parents can't fight their kids. So we're gonna have the mother Who didn't think twice about abandning her children For more power apologize and leave when she's finally at her goal?
    • Like x 1
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

9. Dark Warrior Active Player

Now that WBD is shutting down Rooster Teeth, I'm interested to see if they keep RWBY or continue trying to sell it.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If WB keeps it they won't do anything with it and I can't think of anyone interested in buying it without completely rebooting it.
    • Like x 1
  11. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

This aged well.
    R.I.P Rooster Teeth
    • Like x 1