Confirmed Voice chat PS5 not working.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

For days now, when logging in and connecting to voice chat (league chat), my league mates and I have had to log out and back in multiple times to get voice chat to work. After trying to ensure it's not on our ends, we're left to wonder if there's an issue with the voice chat in game.
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Yup - same problem, and I'm on PC. Luckily voice chat randomly came back for me, but that has happened to me and multiple leaguemates as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

On PlayStation, check on the settings that when going in instances the voice chat tab changes.
    There's a settings to disable that

Also the hot mic issues is the targeting which causes the push to talk to be stuck which causes it to not work and sometimes to work without us realizing it.

Press right d pad is the push to talk. And it gets stuck when targeting enemies and have to move away from them to press it again to reset it.

Try looking in settings for voice chat to not auto change to instance tab so it stays on league chat tab.
    Open chat box and press L1/R1 to move it back to league chat tab, square changes the chat tabs.
    Those are two reasons to look at, other than that.
    • Like x 1
  4. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

This has been going on for weeks now. Sometimes you log in and can hear everyone just fine. Sometimes you can only hear some people in the channel. Changing to another channel and back can fix it. Doesn't always though. It's become a running joke with my league at this point when people log in.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Sound advice, been playing for 13 years though, so I can assure you that the issue is nowhere near individual system settings related. I've even had the game port forwarded to my console through every ps upgrade and Internet upgrade. This issue is server related.
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Yes it has. My league mates and I thought it would simply auto fix, like some other voice issues, but this seems to be an effect of an update that caused a bug.
  7. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Ran into the same issue where chats were not working for 3 or 4 days....It didn't bother me at first, because I rarely speak with anyone, but after about the 4th day, I tried closing the DCUO app (I am on PS5), the chats were working after I logged back in.
    • Like x 1
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Closing the game down fully, then logging back in seems to fix the voice chat: however it's inconsistent with it's annoyance lol.

I might log in, and 1 other league mate, and after I relog we can chat fine. A 3rd mate logs in and can hear us both, but only I can't hear him, so I then have to relog again. Very annoying at this point.
  9. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I just close out the game entirely when logging off. Unsure where I see the annoyance by doing that, but to each their own I suppose.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to address these issues.
    • Like x 2
  11. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Try adding them to ignore and then add them as a friend. Works for me!
    • Like x 1
  12. Icon Active Player

Hey Devs, before you come out with any new episode, reset, event or whatever PLEASE FIX The Voice Chat problem. This is super irritating and has been on going for entirely too long. Thank you!
  13. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Spaghetti code strikes again!
    • Like x 1