Up-Votes Needed Time Capsule allies (impossible to reattain)

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Clear, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Clear New Player

Time capsules allies are currently unattainable after deletion and there are not account bound. So you will just forever be missing these allies once they get deleted. If I were to delete another ally such maybe Zatanna you could rebuy her with 500 source marks but this is impossible for any allies linked to a time capsule. Please fix by making them buyable out vendor after getting feat or just make them account bound please.
    • Like x 2
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

This will also be an issue when the TC in the broker eventually run out of circulation. It didn't cross my mind when I spoke about not being able to complete collection when such time occurs.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Once the Time Capsule Rewards will be added to the Booster Gold vendor....
    Pretty sure the Allies will be added as well.

The real question is......
    How many Quarks will those Allies cost??

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;) ;)
  4. Cypharr Committed Player

They should just put the Unlocked version of actual Time Capsules is the Booster Gold Vendor at a reasonable high price.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly..... not what they do.

They put the items from Time Capsules on the Booster Gold vendor....... 3 or 4 years after.

Sad..... but that is how it works. :( :(
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

That's why we're here, to change that. Nothing in DCUO is set in stone. A good enough compelling and convincing argument will make them see the light. We don't the whole community to constantly request they do this rather we just have to make them see selling the rewards is stupidity.
    • Like x 1
  7. Clear New Player

I love you already bro, this is exactly why we are here. Realistically, nobody is waiting 3-4 years for an ally to be added to a booster gold vendor just to get them. But if anyone is having this issue at the moment. My advice is to make a ticket, a kind agent from support will help you restore your deleted ally.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

The Time Capsule Ally is not account bound?
    Can make an alt and replay badge the time capsule feat and get the ally and put it in share bank? Does make sense why it's not account bound.
    • Like x 1
  9. Clear New Player

Yes the time capsule allies are not account bound, which is the issue in hand. This what I was planning to do.
  10. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

can you not buy the feat for opening X number of TC's and get the ally with replay badges on the new toon? And about deleting them why wouldn't you just collect it? And also don't we have a delete recovery option for the last 20 items or so?