Episode Spotlight: Amazon Fury Part III

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: AMAZON FURY PART III!

Return this week to Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III! Currency rewards are doubled and gear costs are halved in this classic episode.

This week – from Thursday, January 25, 2024, through Wednesday, January 31, 2024 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Amazon Fury Part III
    • 50% discount on Amazon Fury Part III gear at vendors
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from Amazon Fury Part III and other episode vendors.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 8
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

Great, just perfect, more spotlights please the anniversary event is almost over. Same time next week?
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yay, my favorite episode :)
    • Like x 5
  4. LarryBird New Player

Already done a short time ago, mah...
  5. GGreenie New Player

Seriously?
    • Like x 2
  6. JordanHarold25 New Player

Great, spotlights... this will definitely liven up the game, I don't even know what to expect anymore...

• Like x 5
  7. Ediisto New Player

another really bad week and still no double xp artifacts
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks again
    • Like x 1
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

If only they would start to add something new to the episode vendor in these spotlights.
    • Like x 3
  10. Ediisto New Player

Déjà fais y’a 2 mois exactement tout le monde attend la même chose et non toujours rien
  11. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I could use the sm on my new cr jumped character. And I am lacking in the Amazon fury 3 open world feats given I was pretty mad that the gear style for that dlc was a superman style and not Amazon at all
    • Like x 2
  12. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

For the rest of 2024, anytime an episode spotlight is supposed to be the bonus week, just replace it with a bonus Stabilizer event instead.
  13. Stranger Well-Known Player

Nice, another reason to stay offline this week.
    • Like x 5
  14. Revenue New Player

Stop killing your own game with these trash spotlights
    • Like x 2
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Beck Yeah! Thanks Mepps!
    • Like x 2
  16. Hurtyman Active Player

Super duper! A blast from way back in the Obama administration! What's next? What's next? Halls of Power II? Oh, I know! War of the Light I! Please be War of the Light I.
  17. Kurama Active Player

Unfortunately the game is dying day by day. I noticed it a few months, years ago, not many acquaintances enter anymore, no overcrowded phase, entering anything through onduty is IMPOSSIBLE. Obviously, I think it's because of how monotonous it became in recent years, DLC becoming more distant, and shorter, they removed the survival mode (which was the best in the game at the time of Trigon, FOS, OAn), There is nothing new interesting in terms of styles. The pvp mode and pve legends died years ago unfortunately. Having made the DLC free was a great step, but continuing in the same way is not, the regression of CR in old instances seemed like an interesting idea to me, but I think it should be something optional, many have abandoned the game for that very reason , what's the point of farming so much new gear, raising sp and cr if you try to enter an old raid and no one knows the mechanics, that difference (advantage), in terms of cr and sp for those instances, made it passable for many, both for farm item, sm, or simply spend it explaining its respective mechanics in a simpler way with an experienced player. The weekly bonuses seem to me to be one of the best things in the game, except that it would be helpful for it to "reach" as many people as possible, and attract even more. Many have gotten tired because they believe that the bonus must always be "useful" for everyone, but... there is nothing that makes EVERYONE happy. And others simply do not see a purpose in running content from 8 DLC back. There are several ways to exploit all these ideas, and thus get, attract, and keep people in the game. So.... I have some interesting proposals.
    The Wolfpack is a great idea, poorly implemented for my taste, and for many of the players I know, but... what would happen if there was a bot with Wolfpack, at 5,000 source marks. An Ancient Material (Fenix, Void, Nsf) for 4,000 sm or OG Aura (plasmic, smoke, radiant) for about 3,500 sm. On a single account. I think we need to cover a lot more, but it would be something great and VERY USEFUL for EVERYONE.
    • Like x 5
  18. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Yaaaawn... Yeah, I'll bet that will bring people back... Because we haven't had enough of God Of Monsters raid during Save The Universe...
    • Like x 1
  19. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Jebus.

And I was worried that I was viewed as being negative....
    • Like x 3
  20. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Preaching to this choir member......
    • Like x 1