Happy13DCUO code

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bloodwynd71, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Bloodwynd71 Active Player

I used the code to claim the reward for my main character which worked. People told me you could get it for each toon on your account and have to enter the code on each toon. Is this accurate? Because when I tried to enter the code on other alts it said there was trouble doing so and to contact customer support. So is it available on only one toon or all? Feedback would be appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

If it works like previous codes, you can only redeem it once. But you can claim the Aura and Emblem on every character by going to the Market Place's redeem tab (As if you bought something, basically.)
  3. Bloodwynd71 Active Player

OK wasn't sure if the style could go to every character. I have already had the aura and emblem previously from another giveaway.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I had the same issue.

When I tried to get it on a second character.... I got and error code..... so I though it was one per account.

But was told it was for each character..... tried again.... and somehow..... it worked. :)

For those wondering what you get;
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It actually works for every characters.

Somehow the first time I tried to get it on another character.... I got an error message.
    But later on.... was able to get it on multiple characters.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can use the Code on all characters.

Guess I will have to make a follow up video. ;)
  7. Eve YouTuber

It might not be intended, though. Other codes were one per account.
  8. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Turns out that not only does it work for every character...

It works for characters who already claimed the gift.

(Accidentally used the code twice for one character)
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

What code? I’ve heard nothing about it lol
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Weren't Seafoam aura and Aquaman emblem already in the 'Seizethethrone' code?

They sound familiar.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

This code;

And while we re here ;) ;) ;
    • Like x 1
  12. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

By popular demand. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. RahRah Active Player

I am on PC, and I have only been able to claim it on one character. As far as I know, that's how it is supposed to be and it's possible that it's bugged for PS/console users. I have tried the code on multiple toons at different times.
    • Like x 1