Up-Votes Needed "Dark Spectre Pack Key" did not grant all the items

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Scooby-Doo, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Scooby-Doo New Player

Hello!
    I suppose it would be better if I explained my problem first:
    I got a code for the "Dark Spectre Pack Key" and, according to the description, it was supposed to grant access to the following items:
    1. Dark Knight Cowl Pack
    2. Black Aura
    3. Yellow Aura (Golden)
    4. Dark Specter Batsuit
    5. Unlocked Gotham Time Capsule

However, upon activating the code in the Marketplace, I only received "Black Aura", "Yellow Aura (Golden)" and "Dark Specter Batsuit". I was wandering if it would be somehow possible to get the "Dark Knight Cowl Pack" and "Gotham Time Capsule"? I understand that the codes were given out quite some time ago. I'm also aware of the fact that there was a similar issue with this Pack in the past, and I am late to the party, so to speak. But I do hope that I can get some help or, at least, some advice.

I would also like to mention that I initially created a support ticket for the Daybreak Games Customer Service where I provided the code that I had used. In the reply the member of the Customer Service stated that my issue had been escalated to the Development Team, and that I also should post on the game forums. Which brings me here.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience, as this is my first time posting here.
    Thank you kindly and much love <3!
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

I haven't gotten the Unlocked Time Capsule aswell, but since I already own the Dark Knight Cowl Pack it wasn't a big deal to me. I don't think it was ever addressed, I reported this aswell.