Speed ring

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ink, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Ink New Player

The 368 speed ring is worth it ?
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Very much so, if you don't wanna pay for a respec token. I've had characters using it the whole year, even when its stats became far from the best. And it's also fun to mess around with transformations that don't use the humanoid skeleton, or to avoid the swimming movement type in specific instances.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

Speed Force Ring = the best 25 marks you'll spend all year
    • Like x 1
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

To those who responded, does it open up the alternative races when you wear it?
    • Like x 1
  5. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

It doesn't.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Totally. I don't use mine much, but there are times where being a speedy boi is better than flying and it's better than carrying around a pack of bolt sport drinks.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ink New Player

So is worth it to equip just for the speed movement and for stats is better the current 370 ring
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

thanks.
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You will for sure thank yourself when it comes to Royal War Elite feats...
    • Like x 1
  10. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Ring granting Super speed is already enough to buy it. Aside from that because of the health and dominance stats speed force ring has, it is better than 370 ring for buff trolls and healers. You can get it just for utility if you are solely playing as dps or tank.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sphealberg New Player

Why so ? (Never done the elite version of it)
  12. Korlick Loyal Player

Easier/faster/better to get to the symbols during the curse phase. Specially if trying to get the 4 seconds feat.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sphealberg New Player

aaaah alright thanks
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

This and trying to click Zoom at each corner of the room is complicated as heck whilst dodging all of the other mechanics simultaneously. The time they give you to click him is insanely short