Up-Votes Needed Can not log in US PS5

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Emoney, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Ingrando Well-Known Player

I can’t login ! I was able to yesterday and earlier today PS4us

help help me pleasze

Ok I’m in after 5 attempts
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

Lol not gonna lie, when I had the never ending loading and didn't see any posts on here about login issues, my first thought was oh crap, what did I do?!? I logged into my Daybreak account just to be sure I wasn't on vacation.
    • Like x 1
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

Bro ngl I had it worse when I couldn't log in since I got banned on the forum just last week. Bro when it first happened to me I kid you not at most 4 drops of tears dropped out my eyes I felt like I was gonna die. Then I found this thread and immediately started worshipping the most high God (the Presence, AKA the One-Above-All).

PS: Devs when are going to get an episode on the Presence, also known as the One-Above-All
  4. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

I can't get on once again what the heck is going on?
  5. Strkr6029 New Player

Still having trouble logging in stuck at the connecting screen
  6. Alexios New Player

Still having the same issues and getting the long “connecting” loading screen when opening the game from PlayStation after logging in.

One thing that I’ve done a few times and has been a hit or miss is open the game and if I get a connecting screen for like 5 minutes I restart the ps5 and re open game. It 90% of the time will then bring me to the character screen instantly
  7. Lowbudgtmechanic New Player

I have confirmed with multiple league mates this is an issue occurring since Thursday. I personally close down the game completely and re-open usually on 2nd or 3rd attempt I’m able to log in hopefully this helps
    • Like x 1
  8. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

This works for me as well, hopefully they can figure out what the heck is going on though.
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yup, I'm having to close the app several times before finally making it to the character select screen.
  10. Cypharr Committed Player

yeah me too
  11. Betleskisan New Player

This is exactly what I'm seeing, except I can close the game out completely, and then log in normal the second time. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all-it's completely random, it seems.
  12. Nickorey New Player

I'm having the same issue in this moment!
    I've been restarting my PC for like 10 times but i'm still stuck at the loading screen right before the character selection!

Any suggestion??
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

Not this **** again hope it doesn't affect me this time. Unfortunately most likely no one is listening since there no one to listen at the moment. Don't bother restarting your PC take longer and make the process daunting. Simply close the application and trying logging in again. Worked for me the last time. 1 out of 10 restarting the application got me in and passed the loading connecting screen. Hope this helps.
  14. theU77 New Player

Well you all could come to xbox where crashing is still going on. Well going on for the 3rd week now. Its all over the place in any location.