Happy 13th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2024.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I was able to skip tonight before the hotfix. I did notice the CR was 2 lower than expected on my character (thankfully, I didn't do it on a tank). Seeing that I should not have been able to use the skip at all and still being able to do so tonight, I thought I should let you know. USPC/PS
  2. Ryll Committed Player

I am looking at the cr skip being held as a blessing in disguise. Got most of the raids out of the way for the week already before theres a flood of toons that are lacking sp and under geared.
  3. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Sivak Ama New Player

Hi DCUO, I used my CR skip to 368 on my lvl 15 Fire Tanl, HellFire Ama. I only got 4 pieces of gear and all the weapons, not cool, can't use but 1. However, I also only got a gear score of 332, with a combat rating of 368. I have run the JLDC events on this toon and I can't seem to get any gear upgrades at all.
    Like the game sees me at 368, but the truth is, I am only 332 CR. What do I do to fix this?

Regards, Sivak Ama
  5. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Are the Wonder Twins really Vulcans?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The non-tank gear was set a few item levels too low. This is now resolved.

The tank gear box was not granting the correct items. This is now resolved for players using the skip/opening the box going forward after this morning's hotfix. Players that already opened the bad tank gear box will be fixed up manually very soon.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

About four weeks.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You should be all set now today.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The rings attune based on your current level. Each year we increase the max level possible. You would still need to get a new ring to attune it to yourself, assuming you are at a higher level now than you were last year.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will fix you up manually as soon as possible.
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Any chance to get some sort of upgrade for the Legion Flight ring too???
    • Like x 1
  12. Sivak Ama New Player

So, to get this fixed, I figured out that due to the lack of proper gear given, I had to buy a chest piece 325 GS, to get this fixed. Cost mw 18 Source Marks. Would be nice to get those back. But, atleast I got my CR working properly now.

Regards, Sivak Ama
  13. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

it did not grant me one on my us account. only got the chroma pack. no skip CR
  14. Fangeddragon New Player

Happy anniversary dcuo! I got a question, my cr skip was all wonky, no armor, got one ring, weapon, and artifact. Game says I'm at 360ish but cr score is way lower. Can I get some advice or a fix?
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason this years rings don’t max out at the current DLC vendor ring item level like they did in the past?
  16. myandria Item Storage

Yeah, me too. I don't use Twitter so contests like this one I have to put in the " not for me" pile.
    • Like x 1
  17. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

I think there might be a problem with the Yellow one, it looks like the Black one when applied and in the style editor. I'm on PS5 if that makes a difference.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There seems to be a new Code???

• Like x 1
  19. Jords21 Well-Known Player

When is a new time capsule coming
  20. Oleandis Well-Known Player

Mepps- 2 questions:

1) Why do you only get the collections from the raids and the solo? Why aren’t they also in the open world?

2) How come it seems only 2017 and 2018 base items drop?

As a returning player- it is pretty much impossible to finish the collection and base item feats when they’re so limited.

Thank you!