Double Nth Metal Exp event... when?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GermanM, Jan 12, 2024.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Any idea of when it will happen?
    • Like x 1
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Plenty of ideas. Next week? Next month? Just before next episode? 6 months from now? Never? Pick whichever one you like... :)

Nobody knows, because the frequency of those events has been greatly reduced over the past year or so. Perhaps that's because most players have learned to hoard their art XP and double it every few months, which hurt sales of Nth Metal on MP, instead of incentivizing people to buy it during those weeks. And we now also have the Wolfpack token, so the harder it is to level artifacts, the more likely people will be to buy it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Whenever it WAS going to be, you just added 2 weeks by asking.:eek:
    [IMG]

Personally I think Wolfpacks added a few months, at least until the next DLC launch. Every wolfpack sold means 1.67M XP is tied up and cannot be used to transfer to a new Arti during 2x...meaning more sales of XP during a 2x week, especially if there is some new hotness Arti released.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we've seen the last of them, but until that is announced and laid in stone....I'm sticking with 'soon' as best we'll get.
    • Like x 2
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Next week.

(Now it can't be next week because it would be predictable).

You're welcome :D
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

7. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

So I have been hording since the very beginning. I remember a huge gap around when we got the 3rd art. I have 4 toons that are fully leveled on all 3 arts and with my main having 6 200 arts. I have another 4 toons in the 160 range (well 1 has a bunch of 180s. ) my guess is it might be done but I am waiting until next dlc to decide. I may have to create a few more mules. Typically after we get the big anniversary reward is the longest wait time for double xp. If we dont get any when next dlc has came out it means we will have gone a full dlc cycle and plus that we went without. So I will spend all that nth metal. Its different for me as I am worrying about alts 5-9 so I can afford to wait. It has to be tough on the developers since they put seals in the house of legends. I used to save all my loyality points on this stuff and sometimes it was the only thing I ever buy on loyality vendor. With seals easy to get, they really need us to buy nth metal now. I am sure they would make a fortune off of seals back in the day which they not longer do. Heck I changed my mind a few times on double nth metal weeks and raked out some serious money on seals redoing what I just got rid of.
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I can assure you with %100 certainty, that it is not today. I can also assure with the same certainty, that tomorrow isn't looking too good either. In fact, if I was a gambling man, I would bet your whole check that it wouldn't happen for at least 20 days.
  9. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

You wanna three powerful facts?
    No ArtiFACTS today no artifacts tomorrow and no artifacts day after tomorrow.
    There days of no ArtiFACTS
  10. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

But now we're expecting that it won't be next week, so it has to be next week. Checkmate. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say I'm 100% sure it won't be last week. Definitely. Definitely won't be last week.
    • Like x 1
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You just ruined my strategy :<
    • Like x 1
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'll provide a counterargument to the above. I bought a few wolfpack tokens today, and I have several characters that were already leveling artifacts that now have duplicates of the wolfpack artifacts, and I would like to feed those artifacts into another artifact that I plan to purchase a wolfpack token to replace. I do not want to feed my old artifacts at 50% and would love a 2x nth metal week for that purpose. Until that happens, I will not be purchasing another wolfpack token.

If they want my money, they should give us a 2x week again. Otherwise, I'll just save up my membership bonus each month until I can buy the wolfpack token and feed in my artifacts at the 50% with no extra money out of pocket.