Happy 13th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY, DCUO

Classic threats, new rewards, and free gifts await as we kick off our 13th anniversary celebrations today. The Attack of the Anti-Monitor event has returned, we have a X sweepstakes, and yes, gifts to get everyone in the spirit of the holiday.

ATTACK OF THE ANTI-MONITOR ANNIVERSARY EVENT 2024

The anniversary event is back, featuring open world missions, the Centennial Collapse Raid, the Speed Force Flux Raid, and A World Past Hope and Fear Solo.

Open your Mission Journal and look for "Monitoring the Situation," queue up for events in the On Duty menu, or use the Warp Menu to go directly to the Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone

New Styles, Feats and More!
    • Unlock the styles from the Wonder Twins set
    • Get the new Self Fistbump Emote
    • Collect new Statues of Triumph and other new base items
    [IMG]

[IMG]

ALL-PLAYER GIFTS

Everyone is invited to the anniversary party with one FREE Character Advance to CR368! With your starter items, you will also receive a gear suit with the Owlsuit style. Log in to automatically receive your free advance, then use it at character select or in character creation.
    All players will receive these gifts (over $50 in value):
    • Cracked Source Chroma Pack
    • CR 368 Skip with Owlsuit style
    To claim your free Character Advance and Chroma Pack, you must log in between now and January 31, 2024. You may use the advance right away or save it for a later time. One gift per account. Players must have a level 10 character to claim the gift.

[IMG]

MEMBER GIFTS

Members get more. Thank you for making the choice to support the game for 13 years and beyond!
    All members will receive these gifts (over $75 in value):
    • Shadow Bender Chroma Bundle
      • Shadow Bender Black Chroma Pack
      • Shadow Bender Green Chroma Pack
      • Shadow Bender Orange Chroma Pack
      • Shadow Bender Purple Chroma Pack
      • Shadow Bender Red Chroma Pack
      • Shadow Bender Yellow Chroma Pack
      • Shadow Bender Blue Chroma Pack
    • Artifact Giveaway Pack
      • Artifact Cache
      • Dionesium x 11
      • Quantum Field Energy x 6
      • Paradox Energy x 3
      • Seal of Preservation x 4
      • Perfected Nth Metal x 2
      • Reinforced Nth Metal x 5
      • Flawless Nth Metal x 7
      • Nth Metal Detector
    To claim your free Member Gift, you must be a member and then log in between now and January 31, 2023. Players can upgrade to membership and then log in to receive the Member Gift. One per account. Players must have a level 10 character to claim the gift.

[IMG]

DCUO 13TH ANNIVERSARY REPOST SWEEPSTAKES

DC Universe Online is celebrating 13 years with the #DCUO13thAnnivesrary sweepstakes! All you have to do is follow the official @DCUO X (Twitter) page and then repost any of the official Sweepstakes tweets that you find there. Look for the hashtags #DCUO13thAnniversary and #sweeps.
    Reposting will automatically enter you to win one of 13 prizes:
    • One (1) DCUO 13th Anniversary T-SHIRT (ARV US$20.00).
    [IMG]
    Sweepstakes begins 1/11/2024 at 2:00PM PST and ends 1/31/2024 at 12:00PM PST. Open to everyone eighteen (18) and over who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. See official rules for full details. This promotion is sponsored by Daybreak Game Company LLC (Daybreak Games). Sweepstakes is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by X or DC.

Happy 13th anniversary!

Known Issue
    • Using the 368 CR Skip has been disabled temporarily. Logging in is still granting you this reward, but you will not be able to use it until our next hotfix.
    • Like x 16
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

ENABLE STYLE SHARING FOR SEASONAL EVENT STYLES! So we can use replay badges to get those styles on alts.
    • Like x 3
  3. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Can we just buy the T-Shirt also?
    • Like x 5
  4. Saami Loyal Player

I started on Death&Glory server on launch day. Five days later i went to Reality Lost server because it was EU server and less latency.
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Omg, thank you guys so much. I have been waiting for this event but all the goodies is really awesome. Thanks again \o/
  6. Aren Sul Committed Player

Happy Anniversary! 13 years!
    It's been a wild ride and I'm still chugging down that road.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I want this T-shirt more than anything... I need a official DCUO T-shirt :(

Edit: Happy Anniversary!
    • Like x 1
  8. Alushaun Well-Known Player

9. TwilightsInferno1701 Level 30

So excited and can't wait for this!! Hope to see even more hairstyles and content (especially Flash content) this year!
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot buy (we cannot sell) the t-shirt on its own. Sorry!
    • Like x 3
  11. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Thank you and Happy Anniversary!

Peace and DCUO Forever
  12. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Awww, that’s too bad :(

I would have really liked to have bought a few.
  13. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps - is the Speed Force Ring getting upgraded this year? I see it's still max 355 CR attunement currently.
  14. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Those Shadow Bender chroma's, someone put some effort into making an impression with those, very nice!

Everything else is much appreciated!, but those chroma get an extra high five.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will update this. Hold off on grabbing for now.
    • Like x 4
  16. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps I received the CR skip- However I never received any of the chroma's or the artifact cache. I did submit a ticket but due to having the CR skip - DM advised I already received the Anniversary chroma's which I have not. Is there anything that can be done?
  17. Eve YouTuber

I am sure this is a expected question but.... any chance we can have the Shadow Bender pack available on the MP?
    If not MP, the seasonal vendor is good aswell. You did it with Royal Chromas =)
  18. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Are you a member?
  19. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

I have lifetime on all 4 of my accounts - Nevermind a GM just emailed me and informed me of the Character I claimed them on. Thanks guys!
    • Like x 1
  20. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Is there going to be a way to obtain those new materials? I assumed they would be on the Anniversary vendor or Marketplace but they are not, I would definitely buy them if they were in the MP(or on the vendor) :D

EDIT: A way to get them besides the gifts I mean.
  21. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Open to everyone eighteen (18) and over who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia.

So only Americans can enter the sweepstakes for that T-shirt then?

Great.

Awesome.

Thanks for forgetting about the rest of the world existing once again.....
    • Like x 2