Anniversary Gifts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 16
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Thanks for the thread, Eve!

Shadow Bender Chroma sounds kinda cool. Dark Purple perhaps? Could be like a Shadow Chroma, or if tintable, it could be like a Void Chroma. Excited to see it later. Might have to sub up (hope not :p).

edit - Mega Pack? Missed that part. Mega Pack... so bunch of locked colors then?

edit 2 - you have pictures and I'm blind, lol.
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the details Eve. Much appreciated!
    • Like x 1
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Oooo that’s cool. I so curious about the material and if the lighting is tintable!! Ty Z… Eve
    • Like x 1
  5. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Materials look awesome. Did the CR skip cover any new feats since last year's?
  6. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

I haven't used it yet, I will let you know if it does, though. ^^
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

So there are no new feats as far as I can see, plus no new restored style. You get the Owlman style from Earth 3. Plus the CR Skip only takes you to 366, not 368.
    • Like x 1
  8. Wanning Comet Committed Player

What's in the Artifact Giveaway pack? I can't remember if that was included in last year's gifts. Thank you for the pictures.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

The big get is 220k artifact xp. Nice little pack to save for 2x artifact xp week.

These gifts really make subbing up for a month a no brainer. Pro tip - if you are subbing up, do so on the 30th or 31st of the month.
    • Like x 3
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I do yearly
    • Like x 1
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Hey you could do that too and get 13 months of daily rewards (minus the Stabilizers) for the price of 12 months. Subbing on the last day of the month is the ultimate win regardless of sub duration.
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Here's a picture, sorry for not including it!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. kallader Committed Player

Great gift love all the yellow and orange kinda look like green and brown but they still look great
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm guessing non-members will get the CR skip at least?

Might have to sub on the 30th for the XP....although with the removal of the stabilizers from grants, it does lose quite a bit of value this year vs last. Welp, 19 days to decide.

EDIT: Disregard, checked the official thread and yep, everyone gets one.
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, though it is bugged atm so they turned it off until the next hotfix (You can still grab the CR Skip, though)
    • Like x 2