First time running TSW as a Controller...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TI99Kitty, Jan 9, 2024.

1. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

...and we didn't wipe, not even once! I was pugging, and I apparently lucked into a group that knew what to do! :eek:

First time running my namesake toon through TSW, first time running a troll in TSW, and first time going all the way through without a single wipe! I mean, everyone blocked when they were supposed to, nobody stood in the fire... it was great! :)

Sorry, but that felt good, and I just had to share!
    • Like x 3
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Awesome! It’s always nice getting into a group of players that listen!
    • Like x 1
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Never understood how the devs will nurf a boss like Felix foast in rock of eternity because players are to lazy to get close but they never did a thing about Perpetua's anguish attack. Literally letting one player wipe a hole group over and over again because she will mainly go after the same person if they don't block. I have a rule when that raid was end game and I stick by it now. The group get one chance on that boss if they wipe to that attack I am out. I haven't had to do that rule yet since its been early game but I have gone into last boss a couple time this weeks tfor league players and beat it with them and most of the time it was me and one or two player left at end of the fight.
    • Like x 1
  4. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Further proof of skill and experience, congrats :) . I always like little moments like this where you sync up with other skilled people and can step back and be like 'well damn, I DO know what I'm doing ha"
    • Like x 1