Ticket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NiX®, Jan 4, 2024.

1. NiX® Level 30

hello, while waiting for the possibility of a regrouping of the 2 factions, what would you think of a ticket to change faction, in EU it becomes really boring on the criminal side
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes and then everyone can switch to hero, no one will switch to villain. Such a good idea. Very nice. +1
  3. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

I'll always be in favor of increasing the choices for the player/customer.

Remember those who are against these kinds of things and treat them accordingly.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd guess there is some technical reason, probably related around early game stuff, like faction specific feats or something tied to your mentor (also cannot change that).

If there were no technical reason as to why it wouldn't be done, I'd assume DBG would be all for something else to spend $10 on.
  5. Alushaun Well-Known Player

I wouldn't switch my villains. My villains would remain villains, even with lower population than exists now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

My only problem with a feature like this would be people constantly switching between both factions. There'd also have to be some changes to the feats considering a lot of villain feats don't correspond to hero feats and vice-versa.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Imagine a league leader switching factions and auto kicks everyone else out of the league.
    • Like x 1
  8. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

And there are ones that are the same but different...
    [IMG]

...which means people could get double (extra) SP for doing the same feat on both sides.
  9. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Allow grouping and trading between factions first so that people wouldn't just swap to get feats or to go to the more popular side?
    • Like x 2
  10. Alushaun Well-Known Player

^

This part of the missed oppurtunity when they merged PvP and Pve Servers, and again when creating the Hall of Legends.
    Whatever the limitation is on Suicide Squad needs to be removed or tweaked to allow all CR or levels.

(deep down I dont actually blame suicide squad, I blame the poor treatment of "old" content vs "new" content. Year after year they cultivated the grind chain here of "new new new, shiny shiny shiny" and now it's way past too late to go backwards.)

/tipsy friday night post
  11. NiX® Level 30

+1
  12. Cypharr Committed Player

This is a wonderful idea, let everyone switch to hero so we get more people. In my opinion factions especially villain faction has over stayed it welcome. Either do this let those who are so desperate for villain faction remain there or totally scrap the villain faction all together migrating everyone to dcuo not hero or villain faction, your name and style and conduct should determine the faction/persona of your character. Just remove faction all together.

FYI its a lot easier to do than merging servers