Buying Skill Points(stat points)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Real Dream, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Real Dream New Player

I think we should be able to buy skill points. because we can literally buy everything else in the game why not skill points too? it takes a lot of grinding to just get one skill point and even when you have 200 skill points with maxed out artifacts your still not good enough to run the new elite plus content. we should also have the option to add another artifact so we can use 4 instead of three. I think the game is really fun and could be more enjoyable if we just didn't have to grind so much for skill points. we should also be able to invite villains and hero's in the same group and being able to trade amongst each other. and we should also be able to play our psn account on PC and vice versa.
    • Like x 3
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No. Zeus no.. Hades no… SpongeBob no….

If you’re at 200 and find it hard to get SP you are greatly overlooking a lot of feats.
    Have all:
    Style feat?
    Art feats?
    Open world task feats?
    Solo feats?
    Race feats?
    Vendor feats?

If you want to buy feats just buy TC feats, SMs to buy style feats (please don’t do this), and seasonal marks to buy seasonal feats (please don’t do this). You already have the option to buy a lot of feats. No reason to buy more.
    • Like x 2
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

I think so too, I think every point mentioned is a great idea.
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Day 1: install game.
    Day 2: buy artifacts and allies
    Day 3: buy max skill points.
    Day 4: reach max cr
    Day 5: boring...theres nothing to do. DEVS DO SOMETHING!!11!
    Day 6: uninstall game.
    • Like x 2
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Anyways...if you want to buy skill points, theres a lot you can buy already.
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

There are so many easy feats to get just on your own. I retired in late 2016 at 312 sp and came back October 2022 and I'm up to 610sp. So 300sp in just over a year.
    It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Keep at it, they'll come :)
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

How to buy skill points:
    Step 1: buy source marks.
    Step 2: buy all styles from the rare style vendors in house of Legends.
    Step 3: buy quarks.
    Step 4: buy everything from quark vendor that leads to feats.

At this point, you've probably got about 400 or so SP.

Although I agree, to a certain extent, that buying old content feats and pvp feats should be an option, I don't see it actually becoming a reality.
    • Like x 2
  8. RahRah Active Player

If you have 100 to put in your main stat after the crits and such, and you have max arts, elite really shouldn't be a problem. I know people that have done elites with less (elite+ etc is another story). As long as you are in a good group, ideally communicating over voice chat, and you know mechanics, it shouldn't be a major problem.

That said, if you're that worried about SP, just do the work. Sorry, it really isn't that hard to get skill points quickly if you put in the work. For old feats, make groups and run for them everytime you're on... Or join/make a league with newer players that grind feats. When spams are going on, join them and get it done while you can. Buy all the style feats, source marks are easy to get. Learn to make money with the broker and buy emblems and styles you can't get with source marks (capsule styles and emblems alone add up to a lot of SP). They will never allow you to buy skillpoints you don't have already. Getting feats is about the only sense of achievement left in the game.
  9. HunterKorina Level 30

Yes. The right answer is to buy RNG.
  10. HunterKorina Level 30

Hey! If it brings money, it can't be that bad, right?
    After all, its either shut up, grind and git gud OR spend for instant gratification and support the bees nees (ignore forum trolls)
  11. L T Devoted Player

You can just buy skill points off the broker. Tons of the emblems have feats attached. Classic collections grant styles, most of which have feats attached. Obviously most of the stuff that comes out of Time Capsules has a feat attached.

On top of that, prices on the broker have plummeted to literally 1/10 what they used to be.
  12. Dev72 Dedicated Player

It's an MMO. By nature there is always something to grind...SP is no different. This "microwave society" demanding instant gratification is off the charts.

[IMG]
  13. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

At least make it to where you can use fate tokens to unlock feats on alts.
    Non episodes feats the least, 1,3, and 5 Fate tokens.
    And reduce the replay badges cost to 1, 2 and 3.
  14. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Yes, do all the solos and duos and alerts and styles gear drops and stack up on source marks
    So all the episodes open world dailies and get styles gear drops.
    And stack up on source marks and in a month time it's a win win on source marks for gear vendors styles and gear styles drops.
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The only reason I didn’t mention the duos and alerts was to simplify it to what a player would be able to do completely solo. This was for those who say that you can’t get enough sp because of population or other issues. Truth is that you can get to a very good amount with simple practices. And plenty of feats that can be bought (thou I would recommend buying quark or sm lol. But to each their own)