small questions use in healing artifacts bugle is it good? for an elec?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by HellFighters, Dec 22, 2023.

1. HellFighters New Player

hello here I am making a small forum to get your opinion I use bugle/destiny page is transfo for my heal the arts are 120 except the bugle 80 is so I want to know if it is worth the up 200 because I don't see bad healer use it more than tanks thank you

ah yes is in ally I use krypto Static is batman who laughs at not if it's correct it's up to you to tell me
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I would offer advice, but honestly I couldn't understand what you wrote. If English isn't a fluent language, maybe try a translator to help convey your question. Then I could assist.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Nope, this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. GermanM Committed Player

what is a bugle?
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

lmao. That's what we're trying to figure out. I went through all of the arts and nothing looks like a bugle (AKA a small horn). The only artifact I can think of that he's talking about is The Clarion (since he says he sees tanks using it, which a lot of tanks do) and Bugle does translate to Clarion in Spanish (according to Google Translate).

To Hellfighters - if you're talking about The Clarion artifact...it's a very good artifact and I think a lot of healers use it in the 3rd slot. Page of Destiny / Purple Healing Ray / The Clarion is a pretty solid combination these days. Like most artifacts, The Clarion works best at level 200.
    • Like x 1