Wish list for 2024 :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrinceD, Dec 18, 2023.

1. PrinceD Active Player

I'm creating this topic so that everyone can share a wish list for the year 2024, I'll make mine, and you can make yours :)
    1-Of course, to start the list, i wish Three episodes again in the year.
    2-I thought it was cool when weapons styles and Pets came in the House Of Legends update, maybe add more in the old DLCs again so that people can go back to farming and make some Cash :)
    3- I know it's difficult, I don't mean not to say impossible haha, maybe adding something in PvP, styles to buy with Marks of Valor, or paying attention to Legends, dreaming doesn't cost anything guys :)
    4- A Survival Mode I think would be cool this year.
    5- I know this year may be difficult but I saw several ideas for a Power Color Change, I liked the ideas, I don't know if it would be possible in the game but if so, my support is here :)
    6-I also saw several ideas for a Token to change the Gender, I think this would also be cool to be added to the game in the future.
    7-I think it would be possible to add more content to the episodes too, I remember Panopticon where you had a chance to win the Ultraman Cape, or even the most recent episode of Legion Of Doom where in the alert you had a chance to Drop an accessory, in Raids they had the style of the eyes, I think that kind of thing I miss in the current episodes, I know that in the current episode we had an accessory in the Gentlemen Ghost and now in the arrival of Raid Plus the Henchmen, but I think it could follow the line of the old episodes , I really liked it :)
    8-New Bonuses, I think even the return of Raid The Universe would be cool, with varied rewards who knows, or some kind of new bonus.
    This was my list and it's already a bit long haha, share your ideas and wishes too :) Happy Holidays everyone :)

• Like x 4
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

Power balancing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Elitist you're literally everywhere!!! I can't escape you!!! Lol joking <3

New bonus weeks, more content for episodes, Lanterns DLC, Donna Troy's hairstyle, Harley Quinn Hairstyle, New Skins on vendors and not in capsules/resurgence. Even for character creation.

I want new layout for dlcs, new lairs like Fortress of Solitude, Themyscira, OA/Ranx/Zamaron, etc
    • Like x 1
  4. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

A marketplace section to buy previous daily login rewards. I've been wanting to get enhanced future warden style for about 8 months since i returned and saw it in someone. Heard it was only available for a daily login reward in January 2022. Asked for it on the forums for 4-5 threads. Now I'm suggesting we just buy it to give the devs an added incentive to make our wish list come true. Add a section to the marketplace so we can straight out buy previous daily login rewards for cash.
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Alright, Alright.... I'll say it.

n3w P0w3Rz, as in brand new, new additional ones to existing ones, new iconics etc etc..

I had just had to stop and recharge my E-Bike, saw a dead horse and had to kick it a few times to see if its reeeeallllly dead.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

1 Three Dlcs and if not possible I would like expansions.
    2 PVP update and Legends
    3 New Legends and content
    4 power color changes I have always wanted this :)
    5. Base, Gotham and Metro New High-level and endgame Bosses added
    6.HQ Random attacks By the Devs and or Just Random invasions.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

* PS5/XSX clients
    * Teleporter to any DCUO Instance (free or paid)
    (or)
    * Custom group size queue for all DCUO Instances

* 4th Material Slot
    * Weapon balance pass
    * The Impersonator set as Day 21 reward
    • Like x 2
  8. KidKretz Committed Player

1. Would love to have the power, pet summon and pet buff be the same thing and remove the need for 2 slots taken up on the tray. a "hold in" to summon and a "tap" to buff.

2. i also think there are other powers that could be combined into 1 click, like all the self buffing effects.

3. add a damage effect to each self buff so it does both, dmgs the enemy AND buffs our character

but i will be happy if number 1 could be implemented :)
    • Like x 1
  9. VasquezR Active Player

PvP and Legends content,3 episodes per year ,i like the idea of power color change since we are not getting new powers.
    • Like x 1
  10. FaithfulJudgeDC New Player

1. Face reveals from some of our Top Dcuo content creators the ones WHO we haven't seen yet :).

2. Cross platform play finally.

3. New iconic ability's added without new arts.

4. New arts for Pet builds.

5. Bigger Dlcs.

6. New daily content to participate in at any level.

7. Revamp Henchman / imporve them, train them and sidekicks.
    • Like x 1
  11. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

More than 1 raid in a DLC. That's literally all I want. If we're only going to get 2 DLCs in a year, we NEED more than 1 raid in each.
  12. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

More episode base items in cheetah vendor.
    3 LPVE Alerts a week with no loot locks.
    Increase League Halls Items Limit by 10 for Prestige, each area kiosk has new option specific for that area limit.

Wishlist I'll pay for
    Increase Base Items Limit by 10 for 30DDBC Base Items
    500 Marks ps Valor for 200DBC or full set PVP CR 101 Skip for 2500DBC but with some if not most Arena PvP frats given.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

On behalf of all players, I want to see the following:
    1. The Batwing Transformation Trinket offered again, and this time offered so that EVERYONE can get it on EVERY CHARACTER! Should be easy to justify with Batman's 85th Anniversary in 2024! ;)
    2. The introduction of other "Mount" Transformation Trinkets, such as Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet, a Green Lantern Ring Construct Jet or Helicopter, a Justice League Space Plane type vehicle, and so on, and so forth!
    3. Maybe some "Animal Mount" Trinkets, but I think that transformation would be harder to pull off, since we'd have to be able to see our character riding the animal, so I don't know how possible they'd be. :confused:
    4. Come on, Devs, don't you think it's time you finally re-enabled HIGH TEXTURE DETAIL on the PC version of the game? It remains utterly ridiculous and unacceptable that the game's characters look better and more detailed on a PlayStation 4 than they do on my 2023 Asus ROG Strix Scar 18 gaming laptop with an Nvidia G-Force 4090 Laptop GPU! Fix this. NOW!
    I have spoken! ;)
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

+ Three +2,500 Token of Merit Feats
    + All Materials/Chromas telling you if you have them or not before opening
    + Outdoor Themysciran League Hall/Base
    + House of Mystery League Hall/Base
    • Like x 1
  15. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Having the collections reorganized like the feats were so I can actually find a *&*^#@^%^!$ collection when I go to look for it.
    • Like x 2
  16. Sphealberg New Player

this

+ Blue light hero / Orange light villains

I know I know...

Let me dream, we've got already the assets in game
  17. Sollace Well-Known Player

Have a finality with the CR level to ensure that the augments and SP are a continuity of progression after the fixed CR reached, possibly think of a craft system to increase the CR.
  18. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

These idea threads make me sad, because we all know they'll never happen (all these very good ideas) yet we ask anyway and hope. How about realistic goals? And what we're going to get.

2 lackluster episodes
    stu
    survival mode possibly
    a bunch of lockboxes with terrible rng for often requested items
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

More hats,fedoras,cowboy hats,akubras etc.
  20. Sphealberg New Player

m'lady