Nature healing request

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Nov 22, 2023.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Could you consider swapping the [Group Heal] effect from Metabolism to Flourish please?

This would make nature flow much better with existing artifact combinations and also make it a bit less power-hungry.
    • Like x 2
  2. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Honestly, it's not actually that bad. especially now that you can combo Cyborg and Oracle. I used to be a power hog with nature but I got advice from fellow players and found my groove. Just remember your weapon combos to have the Cyborg proc and you're golden. I personally use those two along with the arts Page, and Purple Healing Ray.

I set up my HoT using Savage Growth (SG), Cross Polination (CP), and Metabolism (Met) then Flourish (these all clip into each other so it's a VERY fast lay up)... once the HoT are all up, simply spam Matabolism and Flourish to maintain heals and ALWAYS keep Swarm Shield (SS) up whenever possible. and for those oh p00p moments, Regeneration will work nicely for you and the SC on it recharges FAST.

My typical rotation looks something like...

SG > CP > Met > Flourish > Weapon combo > SS > Flourish > Weapon combo > Met > Flourish > Weapon Combo > SS > Met > Flourish > Weapon combo > Met > Flourish

then just repeat Weapon combo > Met > Flourish > Weapon Combo > SS > Met > Flourish > Weapon combo > Met > Flourish
    ... as your HoT are up already you don't need to spam those. This will save you power. IF things start to look dicey, use CP and regeneration then go back to the rotation.
    • Like x 1
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the base healing setup nature is perfectly fine. Still the worst of all powers, but everything can be finished without major issues. It gets problematic the more you try to specialize your setup/playstyle. Battle healing or EoG support works significantly worse with Nature than with any other healing power.

This "simple" (I know it's most likely not very simple) change would bring Nature more in line with what other healing powers can do with limited access to healing abilities.
  4. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

"Just remember your weapon combos to have the Cyborg proc and you're golden."

Can you please explain this as I was, am and are completely unaware that cyborg needs weapon attacks to process?!
  5. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

I can agree with this, also oracle bot does help a lot now. But I do feel you.
  6. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Can you please explain this as I was, am and are completely unaware that cyborg needs weapon attacks to process?!
  7. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

cyborg effects the power back from weapon combos. It was poor wording lol. I do have a battle Heal build too. It does hold up well. I'm not a leader board chaser, but it's not too shabby.

I still use healing gear, but duel wield for the quick combo. Arts are Page, PHR, and Quizlet.

The loadout is 50/50 attack and healing. but yes, it IS power heavy. But with smart combo usage and knowing when to use bottle and supply drop, it can be pretty steady.
  8. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Ah you mean in Hybrid mode, as opposed to superpowered mode!